Chapter 3: Texting and Hamsters

•After school

•Gundham POV

I wonder if I'll bump into Y/N again. My dark devas of destruction seem to like her. She is not a mortal after all, so they would like her, but I am the true supreme overlord of the underworld! Ha ha ha!

Normal POV

Gundham was too deep in thought to really notice what was going on around them, whilst Y/N was talking to the usual perverted Teruteru outside of school. Wanna come over to my place and have some dessert Y/N He said with a perverted smirk. You just rolled your eyes. Yeah no thanks and my eyes are up here. Tch imbecile. You said harshly. You then walked off. Today you had made friends with Hinata, Makoto, Kirigiri and Komaeda, and maybe even Gundham... You weren't too sure. You were slightly annoyed as Teruteru had been hitting on you all day but you just shrugged it off.

You saw Gundham deep in thought and decided to sneak up on him and pick up Cham-P. Cham-P nuzzled his head against your hand while Gundham was completely in thought. You would of gotton away with it but Sun-D squeaked. What is it Sun-D? He turned around to face you. What are you doing holding Cham-P? You cannot handle his power! You will be crushed into a ball of guilt you fiend! You chuckled and played with Cham-P. I don't know if anything his just tickling me. Maybe my power is too much for him. But if anything he's just adorable and cute! Gundham blushed pink but hid his face with his scarf. You were tempted to steal his scarf to see his adorable face but didn't. W-Why thank you... He replied shyly. Y/N -Kun! We're leaving are you coming! Komaeda said softly. Oh yeah just a min! You forgot that you were walking home with Komaeda and Hinata. See you later Gundham! You placed the cute hamster on his shoulder and left with your friends!

•A wonderful time-skip brought to you by Usami!•

You were online texting with a few people in your class.

Chiaki - So sleeeeepy

Fuyuhiko - Then sleep idiot. 

Peko - Young master you should sleep too.

Fuyuhiko - shut up!

Hinata - Okay guys I added Y/N to the chat.

Ibuki - Hey newbie

Chiaki - Welcome

Fuyuhiko - Nice to f**kin' meet you

Teruteru - What a delight to have such a pretty lady here

Kazuichi - It's such a shame that Miss Sonia doesn't have a phone yet.

Fuyuhiko - Do you ever f**kin shut up about her?!

Y/N - Hello to you guys too ._.

Komaeda - They are a weird bunch, but they are filled with hope! You'll get used to it Y/N!

Hinata - If it's even possible to get used to.

Byakuya - Will you plebeians shut up already I'm trying to read!

Y/N - Oh! I have to go I'll be back later.

~Y/N is now offline~

•Your POV

Today was a good day I guess. I wonder if Gundham has a phone, I hope he will send me pictures of his hamsters. I don't know whether to tell him that his hamsters do actually have a high power rating. But nothing compared to mine hehe. Anyway I should go do my homework.

Thanks for reading my book yet again. I appreciate all the reads. I will try to update twice a day but I cannot guarantee. If any of you have any ideas just message me, I might use them! I will give credit :)

Thanks again for Puppelove for voting up my last chapter!