Chapter 12: Don't do this to me.

A few months later everything with Sonia and Fuyuhiko calmed down, and you were still strong with Gundham... Well you thought you were at least. A stupid fight had broken out over the most stupid thing and you and him weren't talking. The fight had been lasting for around a week so far. It was tearing you up inside, and you couldn't even look at him without wanting to cry, whilst Gundham felt bad and was quieter and just felt bad. You ended up going round to Kyoko's house after school and broke down into tears. She helped you out and you went home and Kyoko texted Gundham this:

Kyoko: Gundham.

Gundham: Yes?

Kyoko: Y/N came over to my house today.

Gundham: And?

Kyoko: She broke down into tears about you.

Gundham: ... I'm going to her house.

Kyoko: Thank you.

Gundham was incredibly worried and walking quickly but he was imagining scenarios in where you broke up with him. He finally got to you door and knocked quietly. You sighed not wanting to talk to anyone, but answered the doors. Before you could react Gundham's arms were around you and he silently cried. You hugged back and cried into his chest. I am so so so sorry my dark queen I-I'm really sorry I love you so much. You held him closer, I-I'm sorry too I love you so much and I don't want to lose you and I-I he cut you off with a kiss. You kissed back and wrapped your hands around his neck, never wanting this to end. You felt so strongly about Gundham, he is the best person you've met. If only you knew what was going to happen next.

As the ultimate supernatural/demon you go to the underworld a lot. In fact in the underworld you are a princess, despite being born on the overworld. Your parents wanted you to have an arranged prince from the underworld but you already had Gundham, and the underworld have a lot of ways to curse people.

A few ways later you were back to normal with Gundham, which your friends were very happy to see. You had your suspicions that Kyoko did something to help but you didn't say anything. You were glad you had friends that cared so much. You decided you'd visit the underworld tonight so after school you kissed Gundham goodbye and said you'd meet him tomorrow, and asked him to look after your dogs.

•Timeskip brought to you by Kyoko's gloves•

You arrived and everyone was glad to see you except your parents. When you went over to their house you instantly got What is the meaning of this boyfriend of yours? You instantly thought Oh no they found out. S**t. Uuuuhm well you see... You then explained everything to your parents, hoping they would approve. Of course they didn't approve. They were going to try and make you have an arranged marriage. Mother, Father. You can try to make me 'break it off' with this 'silly boyfriend' of mine, but if you do anything I will never return to the underworld again, unless it is to slaughter you for hurting him. I don't approve of this marriage and I do not accept it at all, I love my boyfriend and I'll never just 'break it off' with him. You were mad- angry at your parents. Before you escaped you grabbed a charm that will make Gundham unable to be cursed, and some things from the underworld, as they had lovely things down there, different from the overworld, but you were sure Gundham would like some of these things. You also got a little puppy that had natural purple fur for Gundham. You hoped he would love it.

When you got back home you were too late. Gundham was cursed. You got some things out to get the curse to go but Gundham was completely out of this. Knowing your parents were probably watching you now you said
D-Don't do this to me mom... Why dad... I loved him so much. Tears were in your eyes while you were getting the curse away from him. You put the ring on his finger that keeps curses away and hugged him. It would take him to rest overnight for it to be fully gone. You lifted Gundham up slowly, trying not to hurt him, and you were bad at picking people up, but this was for Gundham. You took him upstairs and let him rest on your bed.

Afterwards you were worried and you fed your new puppy which you decided to call Sedo, which meant objection in Esperanto. You kind of had a thing for calling your dogs objection. Anyway this wasn't your dog, Gundham owned it, but you shared everything. You made yourself some food and fed the hamsters as well. At the end of the day you were just exhausted and went upstairs and rested next to Gundham. Thank god it was Saturday tomorrow.

Gundham POV

Gundham woke up and wondered where he was. He read a note telling him everything that had happened and he saw you asleep next to him. He went downstairs and made a midnight. He went down and fell in love with Sedo. My poor Y/N, I wish I could of been there to help her out. She is so adorable standing by me this whole time. I love her so much, and I love her for always thinking about me and considering me. And for this adorable dog, but Y/N is more adorable. Gundham stroked the puppy and the puppy jumped up into his hands. Gundham smiled and nuzzled against the puppies fur and smiled. Of course he had his hamsters on his shoulders, and he played with the other dogs giving them all attention. That's just how cute Gundham was.

I AM SO SORRY THIS DIDN'T COME OUT EARLIER I WENT OUT AND I THOUGHT I WOULD HAVE 4G BUT I DIDN'T PLEASE FORGIVE ME. THANKS FOR 400 READS OMG AND THANKS FOT READING.

Okay I'll stop with the caps now.

Thanks to
-Puppelove
-hsl_artist
-Frosty_Blizzard
For always voting up on the chapters including the last one.

Thanks for 400 reads, if you liked this vote up or comment or something I can't force you..... Or can I. (I suck so bad at this) Anyway if you want another X Reader or Danganronpa ship comment it or message me. Thank you all so much *heart*

I'll try to get out another chapter later, but I have another book to get another chapter out today so I can't guarantee it. I will try though! I plan to stay up a little later.