Chapter 18: College and Bullies

You had started college. Things had changed. Everything had changed. In class some bullies started to bully you, and it hurt a lot. They would beat you up when Gundham wasn't there. Kyoko and Makoto knew but you didn't tell Gundham, and you covered your bruises in foundation. That had changed, Gundham found you crying on the floor in school and he looked worried. He lifted you up and wiped your tears and kissed you softly. My beautiful Y/N what's wrong? He looked quite worried and you explained everything to him, while still sobbing. He looked angry. He held you closer, Why didn't you tell me my goddess? You sobbed, I didn't want you to get hurt or for you to be worried. He kissed your forehead and held you close.

•A few days later•

You suddenly weren't getting bullied anymore, in fact the bullies seemed scared of you. Your bruises were healing. After school you met up with Gundham.
Gundham the bullies stopped.
That's good.
You made them stop didn't you... Thank you Gundham.
Maybe my goddess I just don't like seeing you hurt.
I love you.
I love you more.
No way.
Yes way, I love you the most Y/N
Silly.
You kissed him softly. When you got home you hugged him tightly.
Is there anyway I can repay you for what you've done.
I can think of one particular way. Gundham said with a little smirk. He whispered in your ear about wanting a nice night and you blushed like a tomato but agreed because you wanted it too. (That was weird af to write lmao)

•The next day.

It was a Saturday so Gundham decided to take you out on a date to the movies. You watched a cute romance movie together as r held your hand the whole way through. At the end of the movie Gundham kissed your cheek and took you out for lunch where you had pancakes because you loved pancakes. Later on the two of you went home.
Gundham?
Yes my queen?
Can we cuddle like now?
Of course my dark goddess.
You giggled as he wrapped he arms around you and you cuddled with him. He kissed you softly and slowly, and then you deepened the kiss. You closed your eyes letting him carry on with the kiss, but you kissed back still. Gundham started kissing very passionately and you blushed. You both would of carried on but you had to pull away for air. You stared into each other's eyes not wanting to look away. Gundham was so beautiful, and handsome and you've never felt such a deep meaningful connection with someone. You squeezed his hands then kissed him softly and slowly again. You wanted to be with Gundham forever.

Forever.

Thanks for reading and all the vote ups! If you liked this chapter comment or vote up if you want I guess. If you want a Danganronpa ship or X reader comment or message me.

Thanks to these people for all the lovely vote ups.
Puppelove
hsl_artist
nightcore_kitty
Frosty_Blizzard
AnichibiSHSLArtist
peridot_kuwata
multifandomtrash0
tanaka_asf
SerbiaAPH
KigahKuroSenpai
Kailahel_2022