Chapter 27: Death

Dead. Makoto was dead. You couldn't move or cry you just froze up. You couldn't believe it. There must be a reason he died. I don't believe that he just had a heart attack and died. We did an analysis on him and he died to some sort of powder. This was a murder. You listened and you cried and you contacted Kyoko and told her everything. How would they even find out who killed him. This was hopeless. No... That's not what Mako would of wanted. He would want me to have hope to find the murderer. Well he was the ultimate hope after all.

Kyoko let you join the investigation, she saw that you needed to find who killed him and why. You wanted to avenge him. No you needed to avenge him. You gathered clues and it lead you to a mansion. You knocked on a door and a butler arrived. Hello? What do you need.
I would like to speak to the owner of this mansion.
I will take you to master Celestia. You were shocked. Celeste? Of all people why would she. Celeste.
Yes Y/N what is wrong.
...
Y/N?
Did you kill Makoto.
Oh...
WHY DID YOU DO IT?!
Calm down I didn't kill him.
Yes you did... All the evidence it just. It... It points here Celeste. Tell me why.
I'll never say.
Taeko Yasuhiro.
How did you.....
TELL ME NOW.
Okay okay calm down. I'll tell you. He saw me cheating at poker. He threatened to tell everyone.
Taeko Yasuhiro you are under arrest for the murder of Makoto Naegi and cheating at gambling. You cuffed her and gave her to Kyoko you then went home and told Gundham everything. He hugged you close and you buried your head into his chest.

Why was life so hard.

Why did he have to die.

Mako...

Aw so sad. Thanks for reading and if you enjoyed this vote up or comment. Thanks to these people who voted up:

Puppelove
hsl_artist
nightcore_kitty
Frosty_Blizzard
AnichibiSHSLArtist
peridot_kuwata
multifandomtrash0
tanaka_asf
SerbiaAPH
KigahKuroSenpai
Kailahel_2022
otakujynx
dead_weeb
craftymind406
MalulaChina
NovaTheKitsune
xYurippeChan
LalidaChou