Chapter 14: Treason.

It had been a few days and you had been lying in bed, in the middle of the night, wondering on what the hell to do and how to even react to the problem going on in the underworld. You weren't sure how to deal with your parents, and this stupid arranged marriage. At least you have most of the underworlds villagers on your side, as they've been watching what you've been doing. You played with Maga-D and fed him some sunflower seeds and sighed. You then felt two arms around your waist. Gundham was asleep but he hugged you in his sleep, which you found adorable. You smiled softly, at least you had Gundham. You used your demonic magic to see what was happening in the underworld. It did not look good at all, your parents were attacking the villagers. G-Gundham! I have to go now! You knew Gundham heard what you said and you ran off to the underworld. Whilst villagers watched you attacked your own parents. WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING THIS IS LIKE TREASON AGAIN YOUR OWN FLIPPING WORLD. Without letting them respond you grabbed the both of them whilst everyone just watched you. You smashed them both into the wall, you were so mad at them. It's one thing being mad at me, but attacking the villagers, HAVE YOU GONE INSANE?! Yet again you didn't allow them to respond and just dropped them. You dare even think about doing anything like this again and I will be back to kill you. You glared at them and left them, with the villagers slightly shocked but thankful that you helped them out.

When you got back to the overworld you sat next to Gundham. How was it my dark queen? You kissed him softly, It went fine. You smiled and hugged him closely. He hugged back and was glad everything went fine in the end. You nuzzled into his chest and kissed his neck. Gundham blushed dark red and he stroked your hair and he very shyly passionately kissed you. You blushed and kissed passionately back. You then sat on his lap, not breaking the kiss. He blushed a darker shade of red and wrapped his arms around your waist. You hugged his neck and then you both pulled away for air. I love you my dark queen. You smiled I love you too my dark King. You held each other's hands and nuzzled close to each other, then you fell asleep together.

In the morning you both went to school and you had a lot of fun with your friends. It was the last day and you were just messing around with all of your friends, and laughing. It was quite a awesome day but as per usual Teruteru was flirting with you, and as per usual you just pushed him away. Komaeda and Hajime were practically always together, and Komaeda kept hugging Hajime, while he just blushed a dark red. You had to admit rings were getting better and it was awesome.

Sorry I got no chapter out last evening/night I wasn't feeling too good and I was tired, so I thought I should of gotten some rest.

Thanks for reading and thanks to
Puppelove
hsl_artist
nightcore_kitty
otakujynx
Frosty_Blizzard
AnichibiSHSLArtist

For all the vote ups.

If you liked this chapter comment or vote up if you want I suppose (I really suck at this) and if you want another X reader or Danganronpa ship comment or message me.

Thanks for reading, and thanks for everything guys. You are all awesome :D