Chapter 19: Suspense

You were at a party with your class as per usual when suddenly you went to go to the bathroom, but you felt a hand on your neck then suddenly black.

Well that's all you remember, right now you were on the floor and you couldn't see a thing, you had a fabric bag over your head. You didn't dare say a word, and you had no idea what was going on. Tears were streaming down your face and you wanted to scream for help, but then two hands went around your throat. MPHMMMHP!!!! You tried to say something but you couldn't. The bag was ripped off your head, but it didn't make a difference you still couldn't see a thing, you were probably blindfolded. You heard whispers but you couldn't make out what they were saying. You tried to talk but it just came out in muffled. Shush pretty lady we are going to take reallllll good care of you. You felt tears stream down your face.

•Meanwhile at the party•

You had been missing for a hour and your friends were worried, as well as Gundham being very worried, whilst the others were telling them not to worry that you probably went home after feeling unwell. Gundham didn't believe it through because he knew you would of told him. Kyoko decided to go looking for you, touring the club but couldn't find you at all. I can't find her at all. Why don't you try texting her Gundham.
I've already tried... She read the message but didn't respond. She always responds.
Hmm... I see.
What they didn't know is that you had been kidnapped and they kidnappers were going through your phone and contacts.

•At the Kidnappers place

They had unblindfolded you and untied the gag around you mouth. You were too scared to do anything but you were silently crying. Come on princess we won't hurt you, you're just too adorable. What's your beautiful name honey. You were too scared to give them your name but before you could reply with a fake name they said, It's Y/N isn't it. It said that on your phone. It's a beautiful name. Come on stop crying princess. The kidnapper wiped your tears. You were too scared and you wanted to run away but your legs and arms were tied somewhere. You wanted Gundham to hug and to help you, but your friends had no idea where you were. Wait! You had a tracker on your phone maybe, just maybe it was still on. Kyoko would know to try and use that. You wondered what time it was and how long you had been gone for. You sank to the ground crying. You then heard your phone vibrate. I'll answer it, talk and say that you're okay and everything alright. It was Kyoko ringing and the kidnapper answered it.
Y/N? Where are you everyone is worried.
Oh I'm uhh fine just f-fine.
You don't sound okay.
Nah I-I'm good I just Hope Enoshima Likes Pancakes!
Alright I got it I'll see you soon.
Y-yeah.
(Hope Enoshima Likes Pancakes = H.E.L.P)

•Back at the party.

She needs help. I've tried the tracker on her phone but it's not on. I'm contacting the police to figure out where the call was sent from. Kyoko said while calling up the police. Gundham thought to himself, So this is what they mean by the Ultimate Detective I would've never gotten that. I hope my goddess is okay, I should of stayed with her she probably thinks I'm a terrible boyfriend. Gundham bit his lip and Makoto patted his back. I'm worried too, I'm sure she misses you. Everything will be okay in the end we just have to hope for her, after all she wouldn't want us in this despair. Don't give up hope! Gundham smiled softly now understanding the title of Ultimate Hope. He loved you so much and wasn't going to give you up to some stupid kidnappers. Alright I've contacted the police. They are going to try to track down where the phone call was. All we can do is wait really. Makoto and Gundham nodded.

•Meanwhile at the kidnappers place.

W-What do you want with me?
You're just so beautiful I want you to be one of my dolls forever.
D-Doll?!
I want you to be mine forever. Will you marry me.
W-What... I'm only 18.
Even though there is so many years between us, I feel a connection.
N-No I don't want to marry you.
You have no choice.
I-I just met you. You kidnapped me! N-No! I have a boyfriend.
Well you don't need him you have me now.
N-No I don't want to pervert.
We will have so many beautiful kids, and you will be a lovely wife.