Chapter 9 : Sonia's Party

You were dressed up nicely for the party. You agreed to meet up with Gundham before the party so you could go together. When you walked into his room he saw you and blushed, Y-Y/N you look beautiful, my dark goddess. You blushed red and nuzzled your head into his chest and gave him a quick peck on the cheek. He smiled softly and kissed your forehead and you interlaced your fingertips together. You looked up and he looked down and you stared into each other's eyes for what seemed like an eternity, until he kissed you softly and closed his eyes, and you also closed your eyes. You kissed for a minute or two until you both had to pull away for air. You softly squeezed his hands and he squeezed back. Should we go to the party now? You asked. Gundham nodded and you both started walking. A little part of Gundham wanted to skip the party and just nuzzle with you, but he could see that you wanted to go.

•Time skip brought to you by Kazuichi's Beanie•

Hey Y/N, Gundham! Glad you could make it! Would you like some drink? Sonia said while holding out a tray, No thanks! You both said.

Sonia POV

Damnit the punch I was going to give Y/N was spiked, it's okay Fuyuhiko has tricks up his sleeve I'll text him now for Plan B

Normal POV

Sonia texted Fuyuhiko, and Fuyuhiko replied saying that he would carry out Plan B, meanwhile you were holding Gundham's hand and you were just looking around.

Later on everyone gathered in the biggest room and sat in a circle to play spin the bottle. (Spin the bottle is where a bottle is spun twice and where the top of it lands the two people have to kiss, no matter what gender) The first pair that had to kiss was Kazuichi and Teruteru, which you found hilarious. When Kazuichi kissed Teruteru he claimed that he would die from "Pervert's Disease" The next pair wasn't so funny for you, you had to kiss Teruteru....... Oh yeah baby Teruteru said with a nosebleed. You quickly kissed him and then hid your face in Gundham's shoulder and he put his arm around you, whilst you were internally dying. The next pair was Komaeda and Hajime, which you watched them kiss because you shipped it. Komaeda put his hand on Hajime's cheek and softly kisses him. Hajime kisses back but after the kiss he shyly blushed dark red and didn't say a word. You smirked at Komaeda and he smirked back. The next pairs to kiss were as followed: (Some of these might be people I ship but not all of them cause I'm just thinking of random characters)

Chiaki and Chihiro
Gundham and Kazuichi
Junko and Celestia
Byakuya and Toko
Kirigiri and Makoto

The next bottle was about to be spun when we heard a drunk Fuyuhiko say I-I'm sick of thisssssss let's play 7 minutessss in heavennnnnnn~ he said while staring at you. Everyone agreed while you felt a little uneasy, that Fuyuhiko was staring at you, and he wasn't staring at your eyes...

You held onto Gundham and he squeezed your hand reassuringly. Here, Y/N you look pale have some water. Sonia offered. You smiled and thanked her and drank the water. That was the worst mistake today, you had no idea that the water was spiked and you felt dizzy. You tapped Gundham on the shoulder and whispered into his ear I d-don't feel too good. As if you had the worst luck Sonia shouted out, Okay! First up is Y/N and Fuyuhiko! Your eyes widened but before you could even react you were dragged into the room. Your friends were worried.

•In the small room•

Fuyuhiko had a huge smirk on his face as he kissed your neck, biting down on it. O-OW! S-stopppp! Fuyuhiko t-that huuuuurts. Your words were slurred and you blacked out from the spike in your drink. You had no idea what was going to happen while you were blacked out.