Chapter 16: She's mine

You were in class at school next to Kazuichi, who was flirting crazily with you. Sonia must of rejected him or something. You were blushes and Gundham let out a low growl, but you didn't hear it as he's far away from you. Kazuichi was staring at your body, while still flirting with you. You were ignoring most of the flirts but he made some dirty jokes which made you blush. Gundham was a jealous guy, and right now he was mad at Kazuichi, that he could beat him up. The bell went, So uh Y/N wanna hang out this lunch. Kazuichi said. Suddenly you felt a shadow over you. She's mine. The shadow them lifted you up and took you away then kissed you, Thanks Gundham. You hugged him and he smiled. His lips joined with yours again, for a more deeper loving kiss. You pulled away, Babe we're at school we should wait till we get home. He nodded and nuzzled his head into your neck. You smiled and you walked over to your friends. Komaeda was kissing Hajime with Makoto and Kyoko not really paying attention while Gundham lifted you onto his shoulders. You giggled and played with his gelled up hair as per usual. His hamsters squeaked and played with you. Kyoko was smiling softly and watching. You then wrapped your arms around Gundham and closed your eyes while he blushed.

Sonia had decided to throw a end of school party at her mansion and everyone agreed to go eventually. You didn't have to worry about Sonia because she got a Novaselic boyfriend and Fuyuhiko got together with Peko finally. Gundham decided to drive to Sonia's place, while getting sneak peaks of you as he thought you looked beautiful in your new dress. You kissed his cheek softly.

You arrived at her house and went in and danced with Gundham and kissed him softly whilst Kazuichi all on his own (dancing with a broom) was watching. You smiled and started into Gundhams eyes. Later on you caught Komaeda and Hajime both drunk hooking up in the closet and you just backed away. You decided it wouldn't hurt to get drunk a little so you drank some wine. Kazuichi noted you were drunk and led you to a room, with you kind of clueless to what was going on while he started to kiss your neck. Gundham didn't notice what was going on but he went looking for you. Kazuichi went a little further but luckily Gundham managed to burst into the room. He saw what was going on but could tell you were drunk and clueless. He grabbed Kazuichi by the collar death glaring him. I said she's mine. MINE SO GET YOUR FILTHY PAWS OFF HER BODY. He slammed him into the wall snd threw him out then he clipped your dress back on holding you close. I'm so sorry babe. I'm so so so sorry. He lifted you up and drove you home and let you rest the night while he felt guilty all night.

You woke up in the morning to a sleeping Gundham and decided to let him sleep. Your memories were a bit blurry, not exactly remembering what happened except for Kazuichi dragging you into a room and unclipping your dress with a perverted sick smirk on his face. You shivered and made some coffee. You watched th for a hour until Gundham came down and apologized and told you what happened. You told him the little things you remembered and said sorry and that you didn't mean to. I-I love you. You both said that at the same time and you both blushed. You kissed him softly and held his hand. He smiled and cuddled. I'm gonna go take a shower okay Gundham. I love you. You hugged an kissed him softly. You took your shower then came downstairs in your underwear and one of Gundhams shirt even though it was way too big for you. You went downstairs and Gundham blushed. You wrapped your arms around him and kissed him softly. You sat on his lap and kissed him gently, but Gundham wanted more. He gently squeezed your hand and kissed more passionately, and you let him explore your mouth again. You loved Gundham so much and got closer to him. You closed your eyes and focused just on the kiss, enjoying it thouroughly. Eventually you pulled away for air just to be pulled in for another more passionate kiss. Gundham I love you so much you're the best boyfriend ever. He nuzzled his head into his neck as he was blushing very dark. He mumbled I love you so much too you're my only dark queen I could wish for. You felt him pull you closer and you smiled. You kissed his forehead but then you were interrupted by the doorbell. He mentally cursed, wanting to get a lot further with you but he answered the door. It was just a parcel which annoyed him a little. You cuddled him from behind and he was getting impatient so he led you upstairs.

Thanks for reading. If you liked this comment or vote up. If you want another ship or X reader comment or message me and I'll do it.

Thanks to these awesome people for voting up:
Puppelove
hsl_artist
nightcore_kitty
Frosty_Blizzard
AnichibiSHSLArtist
peridot_kuwata
multifandomtrash0
tanaka_asf
SerbiaAPH
KigahKuroSenpai.

Thank you all for everything!