Chapter 17: Cuddles

You were in bed waiting for Gundham to finding his shower so you could cuddle with him. It was around 9pm and you were pretty tired. You yawned and fell asleep accidentally. About 20 minutes later you woke up as Gundham wrapped his arms around your waist. You smiled, you loved Gundham so much, you had been dating him for around 10 months after all. You turned around to wrap your arms back around him. His hair was slightly wet but he smelt nice. You kissed his neck and let him play with your hair. You buried your head into his chest and he smiled and blushed. You closed your eyes and drifted off into a nice deep sleep. Gundham fell asleep soon after.

In the morning Gundham was awake reading, but he was still in bed as your arms were wrapped around him. You woke up and he closed his book and put it to the side, Good morning my goddess. You blushed and kissed his forehead. Morning handsome. He blushed red and used the bedsheets to cover his blush. You kissed his chest and cuddled. He cuddled back and smiled. Would you like me to make breakfast Y/N? You kissed his forehead, In a bit I wanna stay in bed with you. He leaned in and kissed your neck and held your hand. You smiled and kissed him slowly and softly. He blushed but kissed back. You squeezed his hand and he squeezed back. You used his chest as a pillow and he stroked your hair soothingly. Woof woof! Your 3 dogs jumped onto your bed with their tails wagging. Aw cute. You said. Gundham stroked your dogs and you joined in. When Gundham wasn't paying attention you kissed him which made him blush. He then kissed back. You loved little things like this, where you cuddled in bed and just kissed and stuff, but you loved Gundham a lot more for everything. Even though he was eccentric, he was yours and he was a kind hearted soul. Your hands interlaced with his and you kept kissing him and your dogs ended up falling asleep on your bed. You then both decided to get some breakfast so you both got up.

As Gundham was making you pancakes you were lyig down feeding the hamsters and dogs that you owned with Gundham. You watched some tv and gundham came in the living room and ate pancakes with you. When you were both done you used his lap as a pillow. He held your hand and you started into each other's eyes for a little while. You smiled and you ruffled his hair. He lifted you up and cuddled you. You both washed the plates together, then kissed.

Later on you were going to go out with Makoto and Kyoko to watch a film. You kissed Gundham goodbye and drove there. You said hello to your friends and hugged them. You watched the movie and it was or of the most hilariously stupid movies ever. You ate dinner with your friends then drove home back to Gundham. Gundham, babe? I'm home! No reply. You went upstairs to see Gundham asleep in bed cuddling your dog. You smiled cutely and gently got into bed and slept.

Thanks for reading! If you liked this chapter comment or vote up! Thanks to these people for voting up:

Puppelove
hsl_artist
nightcore_kitty
Frosty_Blizzard
AnichibiSHSLArtist
peridot_kuwata
multifandomtrash0
tanaka_asf
SerbiaAPH
KigahKuroSenpai
Kailahel_2022

Sorry if I missed you. But thanks for the read! And vote up!

 But thanks for the read! And vote up!