Chapter 26: River

It was your kids first birthday and you had bought them a tabby cat called River. ( craftymind406 won the pun competition and that was the choice ) you were feeding your kids cake when you felt two arms wrap around your waist and cuddle you. My queen I love you so much.
You are adorable Gundham.
You're m-more adorable.
Silly.
C-Cutie. You kissed him softly. You smiled at your kids and kept feeding them while Gundham was cuddling you from behind. When you finished your kids went to sleep so you watched tv in the lounge with Gundham. You bread was on Gundhams chest while you were stroking River. You were smiling softly until you got a text from Kyoko. 'Come now, something happened. Come ASAP' you told Gundham you had to go and you told him to look after the kids and you drove to Kyoko's house. Kyoko what happened?
It's Makoto! He had a heart attack. A ambulance is on its way. You went silent and pale. When the ambulance came you and Kyoko also got in. You were silent the whole time looking down and away. When you got there they attached him to all sorts of wires. You just watched in silence. At least he was alive, but what if he died.

The next day you visited him alone and you held his hand. It felt colder than usual. You hugged him and cried. Mako... Don't go. Please I need you here. Later on you had to go because visiting times were over. You sighed and hugged Gundham when you got home. Gundham was also worried for you and Makoto. You fed your children and took them to bed. You watched tv until late night before falling asleep thinking about Makoto. In the morning you fed your kids and played some games with them, trying to take your mind off Makoto. Was he going to be dead? Alive? You were just really worried.

You had been visiting him everyday and there was no signs of waking up until you visited the hospital. You went into his room and stood still, shocked.

Makoto was.....

Hah I'm so mean leaving it there. Is he dead or alive? Thanks for reading if you liked this comment or vote up. If you want another ship or X reader message me or comment.

Thanks for these people who voted up:
Puppelove
hsl_artist
nightcore_kitty
Frosty_Blizzard
AnichibiSHSLArtist
peridot_kuwata
multifandomtrash0
tanaka_asf
SerbiaAPH
KigahKuroSenpai
Kailahel_2022
otakujynx
dead_weeb
craftymind406
MalulaChina
NovaTheKitsune
xYurippeChan
LalidaChou