Chapter 28: Funeral

You were at Makoto Naegi's funeral. You were staring at the floor with butterflies in your stomach. Gundham was holding your hands trying to comfort you but you just wanted you bests friend back. Kyoko was looking down with a frown and Komaeda and Hinata just didn't have any emotion on their face. You were trying you best not to cry, but it wasn't easy. You couldn't believe your own classmate would kill him.

•A few days later

Y/N I found this at Makoto's house. I think you should have it.
Huh? Kyoko gave you a pic where you and Makoto were stargazing together. You hugged Kyoko and teared up a little. You will never forget Makoto he will always be in your heart. Forever.

•Months later

You were happier now, your kids were one and a half years old and you were cuddling with Gundham on the couch. You loved that idiot so much, he was everything to you, you never would fight and you were always happy with him and you always will be. Nothing was better than sharing your life with Gundham Tanaka. The extreme ruler of the underworld.

Okay okay the next chapter will sadly be the last. This series is gone on too long I'm out of ideas and it's repetitive. I love it so much and I love you guys.

This isn't a shoutout to the voter ups. It's a shout out to you. The reader for making me happy.

~If you were wondering we lost 1K reads because I deleted all the authors notes.