Chapter 15: I need your lips.

It had been several months since you had beaten up your parents, nothing bad has happened with the underworld since. You were still with Gundham, and right now you actually happened to be on a date with him.

You were out at the park laying down on the ground with him watching the stars at night. It was beautiful. You rested your head on his chest gently and relaxed under the moonlight. You were feeling a little chilly so you took off Gundhams scarf and then you wrapped it around you. Now my necks cold. He flicked your forehead jokingly. I can fix that. You smiled softly and put your hands against his neck and kissed it. He closed his eyes and relaxed fully, clearly enjoying this so you carried on. He had a small smile on his face which was adorable. You were about to sit up, off of him but he looked into your eyes, Y/N I need your lips... I need them now. You blushed a deep shade of red, G-G-Gundham?! He held your hand, Please I need them Y/N. You nodded and kissed him very passionately which he was enjoying. Then you kissed his neck again while he enjoyed it. Then Gundham pinned you down and kissed you even more passionately and you kissed back. You were enjoying this a lot, and decided to take it a little further...

In the morning you woke up next to Gundham. You had a nice date with him. You hugged Gundham in his sleep and nuzzled your head against his chest. He woke up and cuddled with you. You were relaxed and decided to cuddle in bed with Gundham until you both decided to get up and make breakfast together. When you say together though you mean watch him cook and try to get as many cuddles as possible. You smiled and watched him, and today you got loads of cuddles. He finished making breakfast and you ate it.

Afterwards you cuddled with Gundham and kissed his cheek. You had one week left of high school which was going to be awesome. All your friends were going to your college too! You decided to watch tv on the couch while Gundham showered. You hadn't noticed when he had come down and 'attacked you', when really he was just cuddling you. You blushed a lot, as he was just in boxers (Not the invisible ones from the game okay XD) , but you didn't mind. His hair wasn't gelled back, and it was just pushed back which you liked a lot. You should push your hair back more like that it's kind of sexy. He blushed red and shut you up with a kiss. Shush my dark queen, but if that is what you want I'll do it. You smiled and kissed him again. He kissed back. You then used his lap as a pillow, and he brushed stray strands of hair off of your face. He stroked your face. Hehe your hand is so big babe. He blushed at the babe but smiled shyly.

Later on you two were watching a sad movie and you were trying not to cry and you help onto Gundhams arm. It was a sad romance movie about someone's love dying of cancer. He kissed your tears away and let you sit in his lap. When the movie ended he turned the tv off and carried you upstairs and put you into bed and lay down under the bed covers with you. You were a little cold and you didn't think Gundham would mind if used him as a pillow. You rested your head against his chest and hugged him. He stroked your hair and you both drifted off into sleep.

Thanks for reading! If you enjoyed this comment or vote up and if you want another ship or X reader message or comment me.

Thanks to these people who voted up,
Puppelove
hsl_artist
nightcore_kitty
Frosty_Blizzard
AnichibiSHSLArtist
peridot_kuwata
multifandomtrash0
tanaka_asf
SerbiaAPH
KigahKuroSenpai

That's a lot of people wow thank you all so much it means a lot. Sorry this chapter took so long I got a job!