Chapter 10: Cuddles and School

You were hugging with Gundham on the couch in silence. You were just thinking of everything that had happened last night but you don't remember anything. You just buried your head into his chest and he stroked your hair.

•Ding Dong•

You were about to get the door, when Gundham said I'll get it for you my dark queen. Then he left, and you stayed on the couch. Your friends Kyoko, Makoto, Komaeda and Hajime then joined you. You guys came! Kyoko hugged you gently, I'm sorry Y/N you gave her a confused look, Uh...? Oh right I don't remember anything and you probably didn't do anything to make it your fault. Kyoko gave you a soft, reassuring smile, and you noticed Komaeda holding Hajime's hand. You smirked, You guys finally got together then? Hajime nodded shyly while Komaeda hugged Hajime. Makoto looked worried, and gave you a hug, Are you sure you're alright? You nodded and squeezed his hand reassuring.

Your friends stayed for a few hours just messing around and Komaeda was trying to get Hajime to kiss him and Hajime just went dark red. You wished your friends could stay longer but they all had to go. You cuddled Gundham from behind, who was making dinner for you and he blushed. You nuzzled your head into his neck and relaxed. Then Gundham turned around and lifted you up to give you a kiss and he softly stroked your hair. He then lifted you onto his back and he carried on cooking. You watched him cook and you rested your head on his fluffy hair. I have a truly kind boyfriend, even if he is a bit weird I love him so much. You smiled to yourself and relaxed on his back, until finished cooking. Who ever knew Gundham would be such a good cook?

After you finished eating you decided to watch a movie with Gundham and cuddled with him while watching. After the movie you kissed him softly and you both went to sleep, hugging each other.

The next day you went to school holding onto Gundham's hand and staying away from Peko, Fuyuhiko and Sonia. You also stayed with your friends. You totally fangirled when you saw Hajime kiss Komaeda and said It's finally happening. With all this mess and confusion you completely forgot it was your birthday in 2 days. You leaned into Gundham and rested your head on his shoulder in class and accidentally fell asleep as you didn't get much sleep the night before.

Gundham smiled and kissed your forehead to wake you up and put two of the dark devas ok your shoulder. You smiled and squeezed his hand softly. You found Gundham adorable even when you were hugging his eyes were lit up and his cheeks were slightly pink. You have to admit it, you've fallen completely in love with Gundham. You squeezed his hand softly and finished off your class work. The bell went and you went to you next class, but you went with Kyoko, as Gundham had a different class. You were glad you had Kyoko as a friend, she was smart and very caring and even thought she didn't look it she was quite strong. So how are you feeling Y/N? You smiled softly, A lot better thanks. I'm glad I don't remember a single thing that happened. Kyoko smiled and gave you a hug, At least you were taken out before it could of gotton worse. You're an amazing friend Y/N. You blushed lightly, You're an amazing friend too Kyoko. Thank you so much for helping me out when I need it. She smiled softly and you went to your classes.

At the end of the day you went home with Gundham, and he decided to go on a date with you to the park. You both got dressed out of school uniform and walked to the park, with your fingers interlaced. When you arrived he hugged you and told you that he loved you and he kissed you. I love you too even if you are a weirdo sometimes. You giggled and kissed him and watched as his face turned a shade of dark red. He really was adorable. After the date you both went home and for once you cooked him food. You then did homework with him and then cuddled and ended up falling asleep on him.

Gundham POV

She really is just adorable, I want to be with her forever to protect her and love her. I've never met someone that I want to be this close to, that I want to hold in my arms. I love her.

Thanks for reading! AND OMG THANKS FOR 300 READS THAT IS INSANE. Thanks to Puppelove, hsl_artist, Frosty_Blizzard and nightcore-kitty for the vote up. If you liked this and you want more comment or vote up, you know if you want, it's a option.... I can't force you (I really suck at this) if you want a different ship or X Reader comment or message me and I'll do it. Thank you all for reading so much and yet again thanks for 300 READS!!!! Woooooooo!!!