Chapter 13: You don't own me.

You woke up from a nightmare. You were pissed at your parents. After all these years of trust they just did that to you. You don't think you'll be returning to them for a while.... But what if they came to you. I mean you were just a high school student after all, just trying to learn science. You got up to make some breakfast when you new puppy gave you leg a hug. You smiled and picked him up and hugged him. This was going to be a long day, but at least you had your boyfriend and your adorable dogs and puppy.

You made yourself breakfast to find Gundham fast asleep with your dog next to him. You csmiled at how adorable he was while eating your breakfast. When you finished it you washed up the plate and nuzzled close to Gundham on the couch. You held his hand and kissed his forehead and his eyes fluttered open. Morning beautiful. He smiled and kissed you and cuddled you. I love our new puppy. You smiled, took off his scarf then nuzzled you head into his neck. He blushed red and cuddles with you. You leaked closed into him and kissed him softly, closing your eyes. You were so glad that the stupid fight was over, you don't know how you survived this long without him. He deepened this kiss and you blushed a dark shade of red. You got closer to Gundham, not breaking the kiss, and he deepened it more and you both were blushing a darker shade that Mahiru's hair. You both then had to pull away for air. You held each for what seemed like an eternity, just staring into each other's eyes.

What you didn't know is that your parents were watching madly, and were planning to win you back, which of course wouldn't win... But your parents had their ways. When Gundham left to go somewhere, you were left home alone and your parents appeared.
Mom? Dad? What the hell do you want with me?
Y/N. You will have this arranged marriage.
You can't force me.
We can and will.
Screw you mom and dad. You don't live here, get lost.
Y/N you are a princess you have no choice we need a heir to the throne.
Then why can't Gundham be my prince? I don't want some random dude!
He is a mortal!
So what there are rituals that can turn you into a immortal.
We will not allow this Y/N. You better agree to us.
If you dare even think about doing anything I will turn myself into a mortal.
Y/N we love you very much but we have to think about the kingdom.
Well if you're immortal why can't you just stay on the fricking throne or have another kid!!!
Y/N.
I don't want to be part of this arranged marriage I'm in love with someone else and that's how it is face it mom and dad. I don't agree to either of you. Sure the underworld is my home and family, but I live here now with MY boyfriend because I'm old enough to make my own decisions. Just have another child and leave me alone, or I'll banish you to the underworld, I have the magic to do it.
As soon as you said that the purple ominous magic started glowing from you hand. Your parents backed away whilst you advanced on them.
Who's the strong one now, ever since I left you bet I stopped practicing my magic huh, in stronger than before, don't underestimate me.
You then banished them to the underworld but you felt that it wouldn't be the last time you heard of them. You sighed and lied down on the sofa, as you were just tired and hugged and played with your dogs. Gundham left behind one of his hamsters, like he always does when he leaves you, for protection and so you don't get lonely. You decided to play with his hamster and feed it some sunflower seeds, while you waited. You went out to buy groceries and when you came back Gundham was home watching a movie. He paused it and hugged you and helped you packed groceries away. You seem a little down Y/N. Is everything okay? You explained to Gundham everything that happened. I've banished them now, but I feel like I'll see them again. He smiled, Thank you Y/N. You leaned in and kissed him again, nuzzling your head into his chest. He lifted you up and took you to the living room and you watched TV together. You sat on his lap and used his shoulder as a pillow. You loved that Gundham was taller than you sometimes, but other times it got on your nerves, but Gundham would lift you up which made you feel happier. You continued to watch the movie until it finished and you made dinner. When you finished making it you gave the food to Gundham and you ate together. You relaxed and held his hand. After dinner you washed up as usual and you say next to Gundham. Hey Gundham? You said playfully. Yes? You smirked, Kiss me. Gundham leaned down and kissed you slowly and softly and after a little while you deepened the kiss. You nuzzled and cuddled while kissing. You relaxed in his arms and you trusted him so much. You decided to spend the night with Gundham.