Chapter 4- The Strongest Team?

Disclaimer: Yo! I'm back and I got another chapter for you guys. As you already know, I own nothing but my oc. Now....on the to the story.

--------------------

"*Sigh* I'm so bored"

Sitting in a stool, Sora had his head on the counter. Nothing interesting has happened for a while now since he and his friends gotten back from the Daybreak mission and met up with Gray along the way. Even the guild members were calm, which was strange considering that there's always a brawl happening. Guess this was one of those slow days. He sighed again, causing Lucas who was sitting  on the counter eating a sandwich to look at him.

"Why don't you just go get a job?" Lucas asked with a mouthful of his meal.

Sora lifted his head to his friend, "Are there any good ones?" he asked with a deadpan look.

Lucas shrugged, "Beats me, but Lucy seems to be to looking for one herself" he said gesturing over to the request board. 

Following his companion's gaze, Sora saw  Lucy looking over the request board. He was guessing that she was just looking one to pay rent. Chuckling at the thought, Sora got up from his sit and stretched his arms, "Well, sure beats sitting here and doing nothing." Walking over to Lucy, Sora noticed she was lost in thought. Her thinking face was so cute...'Okay, I really got stop thinking that...' Sora thought as he approached the girl.

"Hey, Luce" Sora called as he stood beside the blonde, causing the girl to snap out of her thoughts to look at him.

"Hey Sora" Lucy replied back with a smile.

"So, did you any interesting jobs?" Sora asked looking over the request board to see what job would get his attention. Lucy looked back at the request board, getting into her thinking pose again, "Not really, there are just so many choices..."

Mirajane noticed Sora and Lucy looking at the request board and walked towards them, "If you find anything that interest you, just let me know since Master's not here."

A grin appeared on Sora's face, "Hehehe...Yeah, he's probably at his regularly old man convention." That got a couple chuckles from a few guild members that happen to hear what he said.

Mirajane narrowing her eyes, "Now Sora-kun, no need to call it that."

A confused Lucy looked over at Mirajane, "What are you talking about?"

"Master is at a meeting where guild masters from different provinces come to report about their guild. They come together once in a while to meet with each other and catch up." Mirajane answered.

"Oh please! It's just a bunch of elders getting together to play bingo or gamble." Sora stated folding his arms behind his head.

Mira then began to explain the Magic Council and dark guilds to Lucy, but Sora just zoned out already knowing about all of it.

Natsu chose this time to appear. He had his hands behind his head, "Hurry up and pick a job already."

Happy was floating next to Natsu, "Aye! We chose without consoling you last time, so it's your turn to pick."

Turning her back on both of them, "Don't joke around! We're splitting up."

Widening his eyes Natsu stared at her, "Why?"

"You wouldn't mind taking in just about any blond girl, would you?"

Natsu scratched the back of his head looking confused, "What are you talking about? You are right though." See she was right after all. They didn't need her. "Though we choose Lucy to be in our team because you're a nice person."