Chapter 22- The Darkness Adavnces

Disclaimer: Hey guy! It's me....again. I got another chapter for you all! So far, this story has reached over 700 viewers! Thanks for all the votes you guys, really! So without further ado, enjoy!

-----------------------------------------

Sora and the others continued to run towards the light where Nirvana was. As they were running Sora looked over at Lucy and raised an eyebrow. "By the way, why did you change your clothes, Luce?"

Lucy smirked and held her head high. "It just so happens that I defeated a member of the Oración Seis, Angel. The battle was so intense that I had to change my clothes." The Celestial spirit mage internally sweatdropped. 'Even though I don't remember how we won...'

Sora's eyes widened slightly then grinned and gave them a thumbs up. "Whoa, really? You beat Angel? That's awesome! That's my girl!" He knew that they had gotten into a fight when he saw Lucy's ribbon, but didn't expect it to be an Oración Seis member.

Lucy's cheeks burned at the praise.

"So that leaves four members left?" Lucas asked, since Gray had told them that he and Lyon defeated Racer and now Lucy had beaten Angel.

"Yeah, but we need to focus on how to stop Nirvana" Natsu spoke up.

Rumble!

The earth suddenly started to violently shake, knocking the trio off their feet. "What the-!?" Sora exclaimed pulling Lucy close to him.

"The ground's shaking!" Lucas said as he looked around.

"What's going on?!" Lucy cried. Right then, massive tendrils began to rise out of the ground.

"The hell are those?!" Natsu said.

Lucy shrieked as the ground underneath them rose, dirt sprung up and trees were tossed aside like toothpicks as something huge began rise with the group on top of it.

"They're coming out all over the place!" Gray said. The tendrils, seven in total, each latched themselves into the ground, and began to push, as something emerged out of the ground again. It looked like a... city.

"What is that?" Lucy murmured. It looked almost like some kind of giant spider, with a large city atop it.

"I don't know what it is," Natsu said, "But I don't really care. All I know is that its trouble! And we're going to take it down!" as he ran up one of the structure's legs.

"Yeah, let's go!" Sora yelled as he ran after Natsu with the others not too far behind.

------------------------------------

Somewhere else outside....

"MEN!"

------------------------------------

Atop the city

As the city stood tall in the sky, Brain stood atop the highest tower, as he spread his arms triumphantly, laughing madly.

"Its mine! Its finally mine!" Brain roared, "The weapon that destroys light! All those light guilds will be crushed under foot!"

-----------------------------------

On the edge of the city

Erza, while holding onto Jellal, managed to grab the edge of the city.

"Deactivate that self-destruction magic you cast on yourself!" Erza said, "You have to be willing to live even if you're ugly or weak!" Jellal cringed as Erza hoisted him up. Jellal had tried to use Self-Destruction to take out Niravana and himself. However, he was stopped by Brain , who turned to be the one who taught Jellal that type of Magic.