Chapter 38- Iceboy

Disclaimer: Hey guys! Firestorm40 here with a new chapter I'm sure you were all waiting on. Before we begin I need to tell you all something.

There will be some changes in Edolas arc, though some parts will remain as Canon. I own nothing but my oc. Now without further ado, Enjoy!

-------------------------

(In the throne room)

Faust tapped his finger on the throne. He was normally a patient man, but that was beginning to fade rather quickly.

"Your Majesty!" Byro said, as he hurried forward, "It seems...."

"The link from Subject S has been severed, I know," Faust said, "It is of no consequence at this point."

"No consequence?" Byro asked in shock, "That creature is still a monster of unmatched power! If it were to awaken..."

"It has been comatose for over four hundred years, it practically dead," Faust insisted. Byro clenched his teeth, wringing his hands.

"We've enough energy to use the Dragon Chain Cannon," Faust said, "And one that is done, Subject S will be completely irrelevant." He then rose to his feet, holding out his hand.

"The key?" he said. Byro then held out a key with a dragon insignia.

"Wait, your Majesty!" Cocoa said as she scurried forward.

"Cocoa!" Byro scolded, "Don't go scampering around like that!"

"Lily is on the island!" Cocoa explained, "If we use the cannon, Lily is going to die!"

"And?" Faust responded coldly. The air grew so still that it could've solidified.

"But... Lily's our friend," Cocoa said

"Don't be naive girl!" Byro snapped, "What's important isn't the individual life! Its the whole kingdom!" Cocoa clenched her fists in frustration. When she heard that the blonde was to be executed, even though she was probably innocent, she began to question the orders given. Was eternal magic truly worth murdering innocents? But she had still agreed, albeit reluctantly. But now...

"No!" she cried, as she snatched the key away, "I won't let Lily die!" With that, the girl began running as fast as her legs could carry her, though she didn't get far before a searing pain shot through her feet, knocking her to the ground.

"Coco," the king said sternly, his staff still smoking, "I remember you running everywhere like you always had somewhere to be. But now...." There was another blast from his staff, as he shot at Cocoa's feet. Byro couldn't help but cringe.

"Hand over the key," Faust growled. But Cocoa rose to her feet, and started running once again, out of the throne room.

"You don't need to be told what to do, Byro," Faust said.

"Yes!" Byro said as he started waddling after her.

As Cocoa ran, her fleet continued to bleed, but she didn't stop. Tears streamed down her eyes as she only focused on what was in front of her. 'I want eternal magic! Cocoa thought I want the kingdom to be prosperous! But if the same kingdom orders the death of children, and its own soldiers, then I don't want to be part of it!'

------------------------------

(With Sora, Lucy, and Natsu)

Drenched in water, both Sora and Natsu woke up in Monster Academy in a monster's hands, and saw other monsters around the room.

"Where the heck are we?" Natsu asked, looking around.

"I have no idea, but where's Luce?" Sora asked as he looked all over the room for his girlfriend.