Chapter 62 - Final Battle: Master Hades

Disclaimer: Hey guys! Firestorm40 here with a new chapter for you all. At long last, I finally reached the final battle between Fairy Tail and Grimoire Heart! I promise to make this fight as epic as I can. Thanks for the votes and comments too. So without further ado, Enjoy!

--------------------

On the way to the Dark Guild's airship,  On the way to the Dark Guild's airship, the group is joined by Gray and Erza , fresh from their battles with Ultear and Azuma.

----------------------

(On the Airship)

Impossible...the Eight Kin...even Bluenote was defeated!?" Hades growled from within his ship. He paced around with anxiety before grinning. "I truly have to give my praise to Makarov's soldiers. Oh well..." He looked outside of his boat, the rain falling softly against his window. Standing up from his chair he made his way to the front and stood on top of the railing. "I suppose I'll have to be their opponent then. The devil shall play with the fairies at last...this is the finale.." What stood before him were the determined group of Fairy Tail mages. "Let's have some fun, then...Third Fairy Tail." He held out his hands and laughed loudly, "Come whenever you're ready Makarov's babies."

"This is it, the final battle." Lexi cracked her knuckles together.

"We have nothing left to lose." Wendy added.

"Remember, I get to give that old bastard the final blow." Sora said.

Natsu smirked, "I'm all fired up!"

"Hmph, let's not get too far ahead of ourselves." Gray snorted but he was smiling as well.

"We have to be fighting at full power from the very start!" Erza said.

"HEY!" Natsu yelled when he noticed Hades disappearing back into the ship. "Come down yourself and fight!"

"How cocky." Gray clicked his tongue with disgust.

"He's the one who hurt the Master!" Erza stated.

"If we can just teach that guy a lesson, then we can all leave the island safely, right?" Wendy asked.

"Yup! We'll all get out of here!" Lucy replied.

"Happy, Lucas, I have a favor to ask you guys." Natsu said, getting the exceeds around him. "I want you to search this ship for whatever looks like its power source and destroy it..."

"If it starts to fly by any chance, the dragon slayers might be in a pinch." Lilly said as he covered his ears when lightning flashed and thunder boomed.

"I'll cast Troia on you guys just in case." Wendy offered. She casts Troia on Natsu, Sora and Lexi as a precautionary measure.

"You can leave it to us!" Kiki said with a wave of her paw.

"Aye sir!" Happy raised his own paw in salute."

"We got it covered." Lucas nodded.

"Let's get going!" Using his magic, Gray created a staircase made of ice so that they could infiltrate the ship. 

"We'll head out, too!" The Exceeds start running towards their destination to carry out their plan.

Lighting strikes down which scares Lily once again. "Infiltrate from the ship's bottom!" He ordered.

"He's a wizard on an even higher level than our Master! We're going to go all-out from the start, at the same time!" Erza stated.

"Right!" Wendy agreed.