Chapter 60 -Fairy Tail vs Grimoire Heart

Disclaimer: Hey guys! Firestorm40 here with a new chapter for you all! In this one, I'm going to be skipping around a bit since most of the fights will go as canon. So look out for that. Quick note: Thanks for the votes and reviews on the last chapter. And without further ado, Enjoy!

Opening 9 & 10

---------------------------

(With Sora and the others)

"Damn! He's not here!" Sora exclaimed as he, Natsu, Lucy, Lucas and Happy ran up to a big tree. After Natsu had calmed down from his tantrum, the group had ran back to the tree where Sora and Lucas saw Zeref, only to discover that he wasn't there.

"Are you guys sure he was here?" Lucy asked as she looked around the area.

"Yeah, he was sitting right there, unconscious." Lucas said, as he pointed at the tree.

"They must've taken him already." Happy spoke up.

Natsu began to sniff the air. "Something's getting in the way of his smell. I can't follow him like this."

"Not mention, I gotta find Cana too." Lucy said, before her she rubbed her back a bit.

"How's your back?" Sora asked while in front of her. He didn't turn around or ask her. Lucy's dress were tearing at the front and hardly covered her breasts.

"Its a tad sore, I think I need Wendy to numb it," Lucy replied as she looked over at him.

Sora rubbed his head. "I wish I knew a spell that could ease it."

Lucy took hold of his hand. "Hey, don't worry about it. You being there was more than enough." She said with a smile.

Natsu folded his arms. "Ah well. Might as well take a nap."

"We don't have time for that. I'm worried about Cana too, but we've got to follow after Zeref."

"So what should we do?" Lucas asked with his head titled.

"Well just as we heard, Grimoire Heart is planning to use Zeref to change the world."

"Change the world, huh? That's quite the task..." Nastu said, waving his arm.

"More like a real pain." Sora spoke.

"If I took over the world, I'd make sure there was yummy fish everywhere!" Happy exclaimed happily.

"Somehow, I doubt that's what they want..." Lucas said with a deadpanned expression.

Sora's face became dark, "We need to find them. After what they did to Gramps, they don't deserve mercy."

Natsu nodded with a similar expression. "He's right. I'm going to make them wish they never set foot on Fairy Tail's sacred ground."

Lucy then thought about something. "Set foot on the island.... That's it! Those guys must have came here on a ship or something! That woman from earlier said she was going to take Zeref to her master! Which means..."

"There's a good chance that their ship in anchored somewhere  near the island." Sora said in realization.

Lucy nodded. "Right! She must've taken Zeref there! Happy! Lucas! Can you guys look for their ship from the sky?" She asked, turning to the two exceeds.

"I wish I could, Lucy. But I'm a bit out of power right now." Lucas replied, rubbing his ear.

"Me too." Happy said.

Lucy slumped at their answers. "So, both of you are just normal talking cats then..."

"For now, let's head back to Lexi, Wendy and Gramps." Natsu said as he stood up. "We can have Lily, Carla and Kiki look around."