Chapter 45- Lisanna

Disclaimer: Hey guys! Firestorm here with a new chapter for you. I want to say thanks again for all the votes  and comments that guys have been sending. This is my most popular story ever and I promise I will start back on my Naruto story as soon as possible.

So without further ado, Enjoy!

--------------------------

(Back to Earthland)

The Anima spat the Fairy Tail mages out, as they all fell back to the ground. Sora was the first to land on the ground, followed by his friends.

He the looked around. It was raining, and they were in the woods, some very familiar woods.

"Are we...?" Lucas began to say.

"We're back!" Sora declared happily, pumping the fist that wasn't hugging Lucy. 

"Alright!" Nastu and Happy shouted in joy.

"What about Fairy Tail?" Levy asked. They all ran out the woods, to an overlook where they saw Magnolia, restored and back to it's ordinary appearance.

"So that's the Earthland Fairy Tail..." Lexi said to herself as she looked over the town,

"Everything's back to normal!" Natsu said.

"That's a relief!" Lucy said, as she tried to shelter herself from the rain. To her surprise, Sora handed her his cape that he wore in Edolas. Not inclined to question it, Lucy promptly wrapped herself in it, sending Sora a sweet smile.

"Don't get relaxed yet," Erza said, "We have to make sure everyone's aright!"

"GAH! Don't waste your time!" Lucky said as he suddenly flew in front of Erza, much to everyone's surprise.

"Mr. Lucky!" Happy said.

"What are you doing here?" Lucas asked.

"We came here slightly before you," Marl said as she also fluttered up, "We made sure everyone was alright."

"Ms Marl?" Carla asked. Everyone looked up, and saw all the Exceeds soaring over them.

"They Exceeds are here too?" Kiki said, surprised at what she saw.

"How did they...." Carla muttered.

"It doesn't seem like they remember turning into lacrima," Lucy said.

"They all seem alright as well," Gray said.

"We can't let them stay here!" Carla declared, "They need to go back to their world!" All eyes went to her. Shagotte stared at the ground in shame.

"Carla," Happy said softly.

"Let's at least try to make amends with them," Lucas replied.

"He's right. Extalia is gone, remember?" Wendy reminded. "Forgive them, okay?"

"No." Carla simply replied, rejecting the idea of forgiving them.

"We're sorry for throwing stones at you," one Exceed said.

"We really don't have anywhere to go," another said.

"That doesn't matter!" Carla yelled, "We were supposed to kill the Dragon Slayers!"

"GAH!" Lucky snapped, "Don't forget the Queen stole our eggs! We can't let that slide!" Shagotte continued to stare at the ground.

"That's actually untrue," one of the Elders explained, "It seems we need to finish the explanation."

"The dragon was correct when he said that an Exceed could never harm a human, let alone a Dragon Slayer," another said.

"Remember how the Queen could see the future? Well, one day, she saw a great monster flying through the skies. That monster was Särakaotus."