Chapter 55- Paradise Lost

Disclaimer: Hey guys! Firestorm here with a new chapter for you all. So, I'm kinda going to be skipping around a bit since most of the fights go as canon, well maybe except a few. Also, I want to thank everyone who voted and favored on the story. So without further ado, Enjoy!

----------------------

(Somewhere on the island)

Makarov had been drifting in and out of consciousness since his fight with Hades, albeit he was mostly of the time he was conscious, it was struggling to stay alive. The only chance he had was to get to the camp, where at least one of the guild could maybe save him. But that was starting to seem less and less likely.

That was when he started hearing voices. At first he thought it was one of the Grimoire invaders, but then he heard more.

"Why isn't he waking up yet?"

"He's strained himself far more than normal, and that's saying something."

"Why can't you heal him?"

"Something's blocking the healing magic, I don't know what to do."

"We need to get back to the camp. We can gather our thoughts there."

"Aye sir..." Makarov saw two people and three cats come through the trees. It was Wendy and the Exceeds, but Makarov also noticed that Wendy was trying to support Natsu, who he saw claim victory over Zancrow, Fire God Slayer of Grimoire Heart.

"We.. Wendy...," Makarov weakly called. The Sky Dragon Slayer looked up.

"Master!" she cried, as she moved over to him. Once she got to him, Wendy activated her healing magic.

"No," Makarov said, trying to wave her away, "Take care... (cough)... of Natsu, first."

"I've tried," Wendy said, "But something's stopping my magic from working."

"I'm not sure what exactly it is," Carla said, "Though there is definitely something blocking it."

"I was hoping that if we could get back to the camp, then we could figure out what to do there," Wendy said, tearing up slightly, "But...." Makarov glanced at the Fire Dragon Slayer. Something else Makarov took notice of, was how his generally white-scaled scarf was now pitch black. It didn't take long for Makarov to realize what had happened to it.

"Would it possible for you to undo the damage to his scarf?" he asked.

"His scarf?" Wendy asked.

"There is some kind of dark magic within it," Makarov explained, "I think that's what's getting in your way." Wendy didn't bother to think about it, as she started using the healing magic on Natsu's scarf.

"That weird guy with black hair was the one who did it," Happy said. Pantherlily arched an eyebrow.

"Could that person be..."

"Hey guys!"

Everyone turned to the right to see Lucas and Kiki flying at them, with Lexi and Sora walking behind them. Or rather, Lexi had Sora's arm over her shoulder and helping him.

"Lucas! Kiki! You guys are okay!" Happy exclaimed.

As they got closer, Wendy could see how battered and bruised Lexi and Sora were. "Oh, no! What happened to you guys!?" she exclaimed in worry.

Lexi placed Sora down near Wendy before she fell down on her knees in exhaustion. "Long story short, we fought a member of Grimoire Heart's Eight Kin. He gave us a heck of a fight, but thanks to Sora's, were able to beat him." She explained.