Chapter 1

(^^^ New Cover 😚)

Hey readers! This is a story about you and Karma, so please enjoy!

This is my first xReader story so please like and comment!

(JAN 2021: I have been doing a little editing since I just logged back on after a billion years, just to put that out there :)...)

...

There is something off about Class E. They were hiding something. He was sure of it. The tall figured Asano Gakushu marched down the school hallway towards the principal's office.

Knock Knock

"Come in." A voice from inside said.

"Yes, Gakushu?" the principal, Gakuho Asano said with his chin resting on his hands.

"I need to ask you something about Class E."

The principal sat up straight and got ready to listen to what his son had to ask.

"They were acting a bit strange at the assembly today. Is there something about them that I don't know about?" Gakushu queried, staring into his father's sinister violet eyes.

"Why would you assume that? They aren't hiding anything." He smiled, leaning back in his chair.

"Then tell me, why was one of the Class E teachers trying to stab another one of the teachers? And how did the E Class suddenly receive handouts when there weren't any made for them? Why are these rejects getting so damn cocky all of a sudden?" Gakushu said, glaring at the man.

"Son, that is not any of my business. Please excuse yourself. I'm busy." Gakuho said after a long pause.

"But-"

"Out." He pointed towards the door and gestured his son to exit.

Gakushu gritted his teeth and walked out of the office slamming the door.

If he won't tell me I'll find out myself..

Y/N's Point of View

The bell rung and students began to pack up. I started to put my books away when Asano Gakushu, the top student of our class and the school, stood up and walked towards me.

I finished packing up and stood up.
"(Y/N), Would you mind coming with me?"Asano asked. I nodded hesitantly and followed him out the door. Whispers suddenly filled the room as I walked out.

"Um..What do you need me for, Asano-kun?" I ask as we were walking. "I need you to do me a favor. Would you help me?" He said leading me into an empty classroom.

"..Depends on the favor." I answered.

"Can you drop down to Class E for me?" he said after he closed the door.

"T-That's a little straightforward.." I furrowed my brows and took a step back.

"I need you to help me with some research." he said as he took a step forward.

"B-But why me?" I asked frowning.
The darkness of the classroom made the atmosphere darker and Asano's purple eyes glowed.

"To be honest, you're the only one in Class A that I like." He smiled taking a step forward each time I stepped back. "I know you are very capable, you're one of the smartest in this class."