Chapter 9

Hi it's me again!

Chapter 9

While on the way to the high schooler hide out, they spotted a few high schoolers who were about to head in. Karma beat them up and dragged them into the territory.

"Y/N-chan!" Kayano screamed as they entered.
"K-Kayano, you didn't need to be so loud!" Nagisa said nervously.
"S-Sorry.."
"It's too late though.." Kanzaki said with a worried expression.
"They must've heard us already."

Karma put his hands in his pocket and they waited for the high schooler to come out.

"Eh, What do we have here?" One of them said.
"Hm. Did you miss us ladies?" One smirked. Kayano and Kanzaki glared at them.

"Our photographers will be coming soon s-" He stopped when Karma pulled up the photographers he beat up earlier, making the guy pause in shock.

Their were a lot of high schoolers now, like before.

When the high schoolers were about to attack something with a speed of Mach 20 attacked them all, knocking them down.

"Koro-SENSEI!"
"Nurufufufufu..I'm glad you all listened to what I wrote in my guidebook. Now, where's Y/N?"

"AHHH!!" A loud yelp was heard from the corner of the hideout.

There behind the curtain was one of the delinquents, curled up on the floor in agonizing pain, holding his crotch.

Y/N sat in front of him, breathing heavily as she looked over at her friends. Her arms were duct taped behind her back to a chair, and there was a piece of tape over her mouth.

"Y/N-Chan!" Kayano rushed over and took all the duct tape off. "A-Are you okay?!"

"Y-Yeah..." She gasped for air.

"What happened?"

"H-He was touching me..." Y/N stuttered. "And he took the duct tape off my legs-"

"You don't have to say anymore, Y/N~" She was cut off by Karma who approached the bent over high schooler. He was still whimpering in pain. A devilish look clouded Karma's face, as he smirked, cracking his knuckles.

"U-Um, I think we should get out of here..." Nagisa said worriedly. "I don't think we want to see what Karma will do..."

"Y-Yeah..." Kayano laughed nervously as she helped me up.

"Nuruhuhuhu...you students should head back to the inn.." Korosensei smiled. "I'll stay with Karma. These delinquents need to learn their lesson."

"Korosensei~ can you get me something really quick?"
"I already know, Karma-kun!!" Korosensei blasted off with his speed, coming back a split second later with wasabi in his hands.

"L-Let's go now..." Kanzaki said as we rushed out of the hideout and into the streets of Kyoto.

"Wow, I still can't believe Y/N-chan could be so brave." Nagisa exclaimed when they were all back in the inn. They were telling the story of what happened to the rest of the classmates.

"Right? I didn't think she would be brave enough or have the skills~" Karma said smirking.

"W-What do you mean by that?"Y/N asked a bit angry.

"I see you're less dense than before.." Kayano said surprised.

"Ah, Well I've been watching a ton of those dramas you told me to watch." She said.