Chapter 10

Thanks for over 150 views!

The trip soon ended, and it was back to school for Class E.

<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~>

As the Class E students entered the classroom, they noticed a large black box in the back of the room.
"What is this?" Y/N asked.
No one knew.
"But I heard there's going to be a new student today," Maehara said.
"It's a girl~" Okajima smiled creepily.
Koro-sensei walked in and everyone went back to their seats.
"Everyone,we have a transfer student today," Koro-sensei announced.
The clock struck 8, and the box lit up and a girl showed up on the screen.
"Hello, fellow classmates. I am Autonomous Intelligence Fixed Artillery and I will be joining Class E as of today."
"W-Welcome to the class, Autonomous Intelligence Fixed Artillery," Isogai said nervously. The whole class was confused so Koro-sensei explained everything. The machine was from Norway and was built to assassinate Koro-sensei.

As class started,the artillery displayed it's guns and weapons,shooting at Koro-sensei while he was teaching.
After each assassination attempt she calculated Koro-sensei's dodging ability and got better each time.
She kept interrupting the class, so Karma escaped through the window while she was attacking, and Y/N followed.
"Oh? Y/N-chan why did you follow me~?" Karma asked after noticing her behind him.
"I'm bored and that machine was hurting my ears..." Y/N answered.

They sat down against a tree. The wind shook the tree branches and Y/N felt relaxed.
"Karma-kun, can I go to sleep?" She asked.
"You don't have to ask me." Karma scoffed and was about to sleep himself.
Y/N stayed up all night watching dramas and anime again, even though it was a weekday, so she was very sleep deprived. She closed her eyes, the sound of the trees rustling put her to a peaceful sleep.

When Karma opened his eyes he heard the sound of machine guns in the classroom and sighed.
Y/N was still asleep, she was laying on the ground, curled up into a ball.
"There are bugs on the ground, Y/N-chan." He said pulling her up so she was leaning against the tree like him. He put his blazer around her shoulders and let her lean on his shoulder.
Y/N never got to see this side of Karma, and Karma never showed it to her.

Meanwhile in the classroom...

"Where's Karma-kun and Y/N-San?!" Koro-sensei said his face stretched. 
"They must've gotten bored and skipped.." Isogai said sighing.
"Hey, you machine, why can't you keep it down a little?" Terasaka glared.
"Yeah! You're interrupting the class!" Maehara shouted turning to face her.
"So annoying."

The machine said nothing and continued attacking Koro-sensei.
When class ended Karma and Y/N had already gone home, skipping the whole school day.
The next day the artillery was completely different from yesterday, and it was now cheerful.
Koro-sensei had made a ton of additions to the machine the night before.
The class named it Ritsu and everyone was gathered around her during the break.
Everything was back to normal a while later, only with Ritsu as a new student.

During science class Koro-sensei assigned another lab experiment,and gave out groups.
Y/N, luckily was in Karma's group,and so was Okuda and Maehara.

"Okuda-san~you forgot to put your goggles on," Karma said and pulled the goggles onto her head.
"Ah...Thank you, Karma-kun." She blushed and went back to the experiment.

Y/N's POV

I stared as they talked about the experiment and worked together.
"Hey, Y/N wanna go out sometime?" Maehara asked with his arms behind his head.
"Eh? Go out?" I looked up at him.
"Yeah." He smiles.