Chapter 19

Karma's POV

"Let's head back shall we?" Koro-sensei said inside his crystal ball after the helicopter flew away with Y/N in it.

This is a dream right? Why doesn't Korosensei care?

Half of Class E were heading back to the resort in a upsetting mood.

I followed behind still trying to accept what had just happened. We were all silent as we headed home in the car.

During the car ride many thoughts flew into my mind. I tried to make myself feel better, telling myself that it was not happening.

Y/N is still here. She's just at the hotel. She didn't come along with us. She was taking care of the sick classmates and is safe. I lie to myself, hoping that it was true.

When we got back I immediately rushed to where the classmates were.

But I was disappointed when Y/N wasn't there.

What did I even expect? I let out a small cold chuckle at how idiotic I was to get my hopes up.

I headed back to my room and immediately fell onto the bed, not caring about anything but sleep at the moment.

Maybe Y/N will be here when I wake up in the morning.

Why am I still hoping? I question myself but I still hope anyways.

The next morning..

"Karma-kun are you feeling ok?" Koro-sensei asked while I was eating breakfast. He had managed to get out of the crystal ball and was back to his normal form.

I put down my fork and sat up straight.

Just hearing his voice angered me.

"I should've shoved you up an old man's ass while I could." My eyes widened as I glared at him with fury.

Staring at his smiling face angered me as well. I picked up my glass of water and threw it at his face. The water splashed onto his yellow skin, and the glass shattered to the floor.

The dining room filled with startled chattering as Koro-sensei jumped back.
Koro-sensei panicked as his face began to swell. "Karma-kun!!"

I scoffed and walked out of the dining room while Koro-sensei continued his lecture that no one was listening too.

Everyone seemed miserable at the loss of Y/N. The classmates that were sick recovered and did not die, thankfully. They had tricked them into thinking it was poisonous.

While everyone forgave Koro-sensei, I didn't.

He wasn't able to do anything, just like us but I couldn't help but hold a grudge.

Why was he so calm? Was Y/N irrelevant to him?

---

We were heading back home this evening.

Everyone spent their last moments playing around but still couldn't lift up the heavy feeling on their heart.