Bad News Strikes

Smol short chapter o~o;;

I THINK SCHOOL STARTS TOMARROW AAUGG

I'm trying to get out as many chapters as possible, but I don't want to release more then one in one day.. hehe..

-☆-

-(Ivan Pov)-

We were having a normal science class,

then IT happened.

The elements on the periodic table were easy enough. A little difficult from time to time, though. (Y/N) handled the information well, and she let me copy her notes. I wasn't daydreaming... not at all.

RING RING!

It wasn't the class dismissal bell.

"(Y/N) (L/N) can you please come to the office? (Y/N) (L/N) come to the office please. Thank you." The intercom politely said.

"Oh no they found the body." (Y/N) whispered jokingly, which lead to a few students giggling. I smiled at (Y/N) as she got up.

The teacher nicely nodded and she went off on her way.

-(Y/N) POV-

I wasn't EXACTLY sure where the office was. But, I think it was on the way to lunch.

I was humming (Song), and stumbled upon the office.

"Celebratory crushed ice." I whispered happily to myself. We must reward the small victories in life!

I opened the door, shyness washed over me. I spoke- or... stuttered, to the lady at the desk.

"Th-this is (Y/N) (L-L/N). You needed m-me?"

The receptionist looked sadly at me. Her eyes looked at me, full of mercy. She took of her glasses, folded them up, and placed them on her desk.

"Your..."

AAA CLIFF HANGER!! You can probably guess what shes gonna say tho. I wasn't lying, short chapter. Eugh I'm sorrryyyyyy!!!!