'Brownie'

-(Y/N)'s POV-

I woke up from a good night sleep.

The birds chirped their majestic songs loudly. I stretched and rubbed my eyes while flinging open my window.

"Shut up." I smiled jokingly. The birds did not shut up.

I looked around my room. The blue wall paper, with my (F/C) bed in the middle. I looked in my mirror.

A pretty (brunette/blonde/HAIR COLOR) stood, smiling back at me. Her (H/L) (H/C) looked silky soft.

I clicked my tounge and finger gun'd at myself.
"Looking hot." I laughed. "Nah."

"Heh. Why don't I have anyone in my life." I smiled depressingly, letting out a sigh.

Because you talk to yourselllff, a voice rang in my head.

"SHHH RANDOM VOICE!" I hissed. I wasn't insane, I promise! The voice has just been talking to me, that's all. That's all...

No. Now, for the real reason. Because HE is still alive. It echoed.

"I have no clue who you're talking about!" I whined. I really had no clue. The voice had spoken of a 'him' for a while. And I had no clue who?

Idiot...

I was going to comment on how rude that was, but there was no point. If it was in my head it already knew, right?

I bursted out my door, and was greeted by a lovely, elegant cat.

She had a light brown back, head, and tail. Random black spots dotted her soft body. Her fluffy hair was groomed nicely.

"Ciao Brownie!"

Brownie was usually a happy cat, but whenever I said Brownie, she would pull a sad cat face.

"Don't do that." I scolded and hugged the droopy cat.

"I saved you from the animal shelter. Remember? Five years ago? Y'know, when I was still in schooool?" I snuggled the cat, but she pushed away.
Brownie looked disappointed, and she hid behind the couch.

"You made me saaaadddd!" I pulled a fake pout. Still confused about whatever Brownie was so upset about, I clicked on the TV to see what was currently happening around the nation.

"The war that has been raging on for 6 years has finally ended. We won!" The news lady beamed. She then passed the news to another reporter, and they talked about the weather.

"Yaaay- WAIT WHAT WAR?!"

Today was a confusing day.

I cleaned myself up, put out cat food and stood next to the door.

"Alright! I'm going to work. Food's in the kitchen!" I sang, slinging my purse over my shoulder before heading out the door.

Noticing the dark clouds as I headed out my apartment, I sighed. It was past the point of return, so I was not going back to get an umbrella.