Protector 3.25 / Series Order

All of Me (Protector 3.25):  

     Charlie Rutter had the perfect life; the perfect family, the perfect boyfriend, and she just completed university. She thought she had it all.

       Until she found out her boyfriend was cheating on her with her very own sister.

       Charlie quickly moved to get away from her past, vowing never to get into another relationship again. Well, that was until she started her job as a teacher at a high school in Miami and met the totally hot biology teacher, Tony McCormick.

       She vowed she wouldn't get into another relationship, but it's kind of hard when she can't get her mind off of Tony ever since she first saw him.

       Love at first sight doesn't exist.

       Right?

Just saying, I love the tags I used for the book. (ex. tonyishot, graysonishellasexy, babyryder)

Okay, so here is the order of all the Protector books and whose books they are:

1: Bad Boy's Protection | Popson (completed)

2: Senior Year with My Protector | Popson (completed)

3: My Protector: The Bad Boy | Popson (completed)

3.25: All of Me | Tarlie (completed)

3.5: Dedrick (in progress)

3.75: Picking Up the Pieces | Thalia and Graeme

4: Ryder the Love Expert (completed)

5: Ryder the Love Genius (in progress)

6: First Time | Jerlan

7: Tulip's book (thinking of a name. Lol, it will most likely be called The Ship Has Sailed. cx)

8: It remains a mystery for now.

9: Also a mystery.

Short Story: The Not-So Perfect Vacation / Young Popson (completed)

Crossover: Sebastian vs. Grayson / Popson and Sebemis and Daxadora (completed)

Crossover: Winter Gatherings | Popson and the first four kids, plus almost all of my characters from every series. (in progress)

BUT there's also these books which will feature a Protector character:

Wilde #3: Different / Nick's book featuring Ginny (completed)

Smythe #5: My Bad Boy Persona / Atticus's book featuring Orchid

And that's all. For now.

I LOVE YOU ALL AND THE PROTECTOR SERIES WILL NEVER DIE. <3