19

Robyn's POV

I haven't seen Chris in about three weeks, after we talked about everything I thought we were on the same page but I guess he has his doubts

We texted three times since, two of which he explained he just needs to think about some stuff.

I still don't know what happened to him and that's just what I want to know. Im waiting on him because I wasn't lying when I said I wanted it, I don't think he understood the part that I want it just as much as him. I'm serious about this.

This isn't me though.

I don't wait for them to come around...ever. This feels so weird.

What I want with him is everything. I don't know if I'm getting ahead of myself or what, I don't even care. That's what I want.

I say I don't care because I've been hearing shit from Mel this whole time. Even though her little thing with August is.....you know.....

"You don't even know what he's up to! Do you know how many bitches he's probably been through since?"

"You really think his ass is serious about you?" I scrunched up my face. "The fuck you mean?"

"Just think about it!" Both of them went back and forth giving me reason after reason.

I rolled my eyes again for the 10th time.

"Roll your eyes but sis, Mel is right" our other friend, Dylan said. I met her through Mel almost two years ago. "It's been how many weeks? The last time he saw you, you said you wanted the same thing, that didn't mean anything to his hoe ass." She said combing a brush through her hair.

I breathed out a laugh in annoyance. "Nah." I said shaking my head. "He said he needed some time to think and I believe him." I'm not up for sharing anything between Chris and I to anyone. So for her to sit here and try to make me question everything is bullshit. Especially from this chick.

"That's why we're trying to tell you he's fucking lying!"

I mean shit if he is, then he fucked up and his ass will be dropped but I'm not going to be here entertaining these girls.

I stood up grabbing my phone. "Listen it's not ya busines-" "we're just trying to help you rih-" Dylan started off.

"Didn't I say it's none of ya fucking bus-" "alright alright" Mel said standing in front of me. I laughed again.