41

Robyn's POV

I groan turning over in my bed, pulling the covers over my body.

I haven't spoke to Chris since we've came back from our trip, three days ago.

I think he came over yesterday but by the time I got downstairs no one was there.

The stomach virus has been tearing me down so the only reason I've got up honestly was to vomit, I've been up since 3am, now 9am.

I tried searching for my phone last night for a minute but I had to lay down.

I stand on my feet as I hear my doorbell ring. I walk downstairs slowly as my head span. I stop at the front door and lean against it to regain my composure.

I open the door but with my vision being blurry I really couldn't see who it was.

"Rihanna? You okay?" I hear a familiar voice. I rub my eyes a little, "d-dylan?" I choke out but me speaking up, I felt my stomach turn quickly. I jog to the downstairs bathroom as fast as I could and fall to my knees, leaning over the toilet.

I began to cry since it was uncontrollable, after I spilled everything out I start to cough trying to catch my breath, I hold my head in my hands.

I open the drawer underneath the sink to look for my pump but it's upstairs.

Trying to breathe as deep and slowly as I can, I calm down. My wobbly legs hardly carrying my body, I stand again, holding onto the door.

"What are you doing here?" I question Dylan that is standing a few feet away from the door, wiping my tears. "Stay away from Chris." Is the only thing I can understand from a new voice throwing at me. I hold my head in my hand again as it pounded profusely. I push myself with every last piece of strength in my body to walk over to the couch so I can get closer.

They left, leaving the door wide open. I walk around the couch to sit down. I begin to cry once again. I don't even know what just happened, my entire body aches and I'm just confused.

After about 10 minutes or an hour I hear a voice, making me jump and cry quietly not wanting to deal with it. "Babe! Why's the front door open?" Chris yelled, his voice echoing the house as I hear the door shut.

I breathe out in relief it's him. I sit up a bit to see him and try to figure how who Mel and August were quickly. "C-Chris." I stutter out trying to hold myself up and get his attention. "There goes my ba-" he started off smiling then his face dropped as his eyes met mine. "Baby what happened?" He asked worriedly coming to me quickly.

I cough into my arm, "stomach virus." I mumble. "Come here princess." He stood on his knees on the floor and hugged me tightly. "Robyn you're freezing." He said pulling away. "I'll be right back." He said and walked away. Mel sat next to me, "what's wrong baby girl?" She asked, rubbing my back and arm. "I-I'm just nauseous and dizzy, my head hurts." I told her wiping my tears from earlier. 

"Dylan and Jhené were here." I blurt out needing to tell her. "What the f-"

"Here you go princess." Chris came back and wrapped a blanket from my bedroom, around my body. "Okay what's bothering you? I'll go get you some medicine, did you eat yet? Do you need to go to the hospital?" Chris asked really nervously.

I shake my head, trying to speak. "She said she's dizzy and nauseous, her head hurts too, you've been throwing up?" Mel answered for me and asked, rubbing my back again. I nodded my head. "Dylan and Jhené were here, Chris." Mel told him for me.

"What?" He asked angrily. "T-they came in but I couldn't- I didn't know what happened...I got sick again I don't-" I shook my head trying to explain something I didn't even know about.