42

Kiss It Better

"Sing for me." I tell Robyn, holding her in my arms from outside of the tub.

"I can hardly speak." She argued. "You sing for me, please." She smiled sweetly.

"Okay close your eyes, this is going to be very romantic and relaxing just for you, baby." She closed her eyes as I whispered in her ear.

"Sos please someone help me it's not healthy for me to feel this why-" I sang and she was in a fit of giggles. She ran her damp hand over the side of my face, "you're so silly." I lift my hand from around her body and bring her same hand up to my lips.

"Okay what song do you want me to sing?" I ask while intertwining our fingers. "Uhm" she thought before coughing again.

"Ive got one." I told her and she nods.

"Man you should see how she got me, spending all this time with her. And I could leave her if I wanted to, her love turns me into fools, tell me what a man is to do." I skipped a few lines in the beginning.

She turned her head slightly, watching me. "Cause I can't breathe when you talk to me, I can't breathe when you're touching me, I suffocate when you're away from me, so much love you take from me, I'm going out of my mind."

She smiles widely, she laughs as I point to her and poke her nose as I half serenade her, trying to cheer her up.

"Don't ever leave me girl, I need you inside my world." I told her slowly the song down, "I mean that." I spoke. "Yeah?" She questions and I nod my head.

"Look we grew old together in a half hour." I joked, pulling our hands out of the water to show them shriveled up. "Mhm." She mumbled smiling and looking into my eyes. "I wouldn't mind." "Shoot, you better not." I switch my words not wanting to curse in front of her. "Shoot." She mimics me under her breath.

"I should probably get you out now, your mom should be on her way." I suggest and she nods.

I pull her to my lap while she's in only her towel, I kiss her back. "Guess who is the love of my life."

"Me." She answers very fast.

"Eh." I move her over to sit on the bed while I get the clothes from the bathroom.

She rushes past me, and kneeled on the floor spilling everything into the toilet. "It's okay princess, you're okay." I rub her back since her hair is already pulled back. She continued vomiting and began to cry. "Shh, I'm right here baby, I'm right here okay? You're fine." I try to calm her and rub her back as she continued.

When she stops after a few seconds she's still crying. "I-I'm so tired." She muffled through her tears. It kills me to see her like this. "You're exhausted baby. You'll be better in no time okay? Just try to eat again and then you can take the longest nap in the world, I promise." I pull her to my chest as her cries quiet down. I flush the toilet and help her stand to her feet.

"You got it?" I ask her and she attempts to brush her teeth. She hummed a yes and I rub her lower back. "Good in no time." I tell her looking in her eyes through the mirror.

A few minutes later we go downstairs and Robyn tries to stay awake until her mother rang the doorbell.

I open the door to see an older woman that Robyn doesn't resemble...at all. I guess she gets all of her features from her father.

"H-" I try to greet her but she brushes past me and towards Robyn. "How are you feeling? You look horrible." She commented. I was a little taken back not ever thinking about speaking to Robyn like this.

Robyn shrugged her shoulders:

"Nice to meet you, Mrs. Fenty." I hold my hand out for her to shake. "It's Ms. Fenty now." She spoke not caring for whatever I had to say.

"My apologies, Ms. Fenty." I correct myself.

"And you are?" She finally shakes my hand. "Christopher Br-"

"I know who you are." She said annoyed by my answer. So if you know....why ask? "Who are you to my daughter, Mr. Chris Brown?" She snarled at me, opening the lid of food for Robyn.

"We're together." Robyn answers instead of me.

"I don't consider this as us meeting, I came to drop of some soup and I have to get going." She told me and rubbed Robyn's shoulder, not hugging her. "Feel better baby girl." "Thanks mommy." She didn't say anything to me and walked out, I lock the door behind her.

"I'll hug you." I told Robyn, shrugging. I hug her and she laughs. "Sorry about that."

"I told you, I'm here for you not her. It doesn't bother me."

"She doesn't like anyone I promise it's probably nothing near personal."

"No, don't try to make me feel better, we need to get you to feel better. I'm perfectly fine with you." I tell her as I went to get her a glass of water.

"You need some loving too." She argued cutely.

"Fine. Give me some loving then." I give in and kiss her on the lips gently not wanting to bother her even though she deepened the kiss. "I missed your lips." She smiles.

"Back to you, hun. Eat it please. I want you to feel better." I say and she began to eat. She only ate a quarter of it but I decide that she can just eat the rest later on.

Laying down in bed, she falls asleep the fastest I've seen her before. I hear the congestion in her while she breathes slowly but besides that she sleeps ever so heavily unless something starts to bother her.

I think about her as she sleeps.

About her, how life will be like if we're still together in two years, five years, 7 years. About marrying her. About starting a family with her.

I only get this carried alway with thoughts when I'm really tired so I might as well join her.

••

Hope you all enjoyed this chapter, add tRuTh to your libraries, please vote and COMMENT!!! Please!!!