20.Its time to say goodbye

A/n this is it everyone. The final good bye. The end of everything. This is the end. Are you sure your ready? Because I'm not ready.
I'm going to warn you this is 2500 words long...

Your eyes opened slowly. You felt Josh's warm arm wrapped around you holding you close to his body. Your head was resting on his chest listening to his steady breathing.
Tears formed in your eyes.
This was the last time you would feel his warm arm around your waist, the last time your legs tangled with each other's, the last time you would wake up to his his messy hair.
This was your last few moments with Josh.
The tears fell down your red cheeks and landed of Josh's chest.
"It's okay. I've got you." Josh said holding you tighter.
You wanted to believe him but it was hard.
You knew it was not going to be okay when he left. When you leave out of his life a new person might come in. This isn't like that stupid fairy tale bull shit. This is reality, where hearts get broken, dreams get crushed, and friendships die.
After while the tears stopped. There was no point of crying, it wouldn't change the fact that it was your time to say good bye.
You close your eyes and tried to sleep but all you saw was the blackness of you closed eyelids.
You thought of how it would be to live alone again.
The emptiness of living alone.
You didn't even know if you could live in the same house knowing you have an empty room next door.
Josh start to shift and wake up.
He grab your side and rolling you on top of him.
You laid your head on his chest and listened to his heart.
It bumped in low thumps.
His breathing was slow and calmed you.
You felt at ease.
You tried to reach over and get your phone but Josh gently grabbed your hand and pushed it down.
You Closed your eyes and just listened.
You tried not to think.
Thinking would ruin this.
It would destroy the little time you have left.
"GOOD MORNING!" Tyler yelled.
He opened the curtains to reveal him with a bakery breakfast.
"Hi Tyler." Josh said as he sat up and rubbed his eyes.
You moved off of Josh and stood next to Tyler.
"Are you guys ready for you last day together?"
Josh yawned and got out of bed.
"Yep." You said trying to sound excited but all you couldn't really feel anything.

"Great! Let's go eat." Tyler said.
For some reason he was so excited.
As if whatever he and Josh are planing to day would make me stay.
"Okay race you!" You said pushing Tyler on the bed and "ran" (we all know it was a fast paced walk) to the table.
"Not a fair race. I call for a rematch." Tyler said walking into the room.
He set the food on the table.
Soon Josh came and sat down next to Tyler.
"So what's our plans for today?" You asked before taking a sip of your drink.
"If I told you it wouldn't be a surprise."
Josh got up from the table and came back with something in his hands.
"Here."
He handed you a shirt.
"It's the shirt I was wearing when we first meet. I thought you would look better in it."
You smiled and thanked him.
"I didn't know we where getting presents for each other or else I would get you something."

"That's because you don't have to get me anything. Just you being here is good enough."
You blushed slightly.
"Well I'm going to go get changed."
You got up from the table and went to the bathroom.
Why where they making this so hard? You wondered as you got undressed.
You pulled your new shirt on. It fit big on you.
You looked at yourself before walking out.
Josh was already ready so all you two had to do was leave to somewhere.

"Let's go joshy." You said walking into the sitting area.
Josh looked up from his phone and his jaw dropped.
"You look amazing." He said getting up from his seat and walking towards you.
"Thanks. Now let's go."
Josh smiled and stared to walk out the trailer with you following close behind.
"Okay so where are we going?" You asked as the two of you walked down the street.

"You'll see but when we get closer I'm going to have to blind fold you."
You giggled.
"Oh that's Kinky."
The two of you started laughing.
Soon after the two of you where walking in silence.
It was a comfortable silence.
Suddenly you felt Josh's hand brash against your own.
"Sorry." He said
You looked over him and he's cheeks where a soft pink and his eyes where staring straight ahead of him.
Instead of excepting his apology you grabbed his hand.
He turned and looked at you, a slight smile formed on his face.
"Oh look!" Josh pointed with in occupied hand at a man playing an acoustic version of tear in my heart.
(A/n play video at TØP to here it. It's pretty.)