Capítulo Uno.

NOTE: This part takes place a month before The Ruthless Mafia and before Micah met Ramone. I'll make a point during the book where it comes to the previous time as The Ruthless Mafia. That is all. Now on for Derek and Raymundo's hate-love story.

Jamie Campbell Bower as Derek Giordano

~

Married to the Mafia: Capítulo Uno

"Bitch please."

I snorted put as I looked over to Maddy who was sitting in the chair looking at me. "You don't like him?" She asked me and I shook my head. "Nah, it's not that. He just rubs me the wrong way and he looks like a fucking fish." I exclaimed, talking about the man in question.

The guy we were talking about was her ex-boyfriend Tyler Clark who had cheated on her a few months ago. She had loved the guy something fierce and she even saw marriage with him. So when she walked into the house that they shared and saw him in the bed with one of her friends from uni, her heart broke into a million tiny pieces and there was no time for recovery.

She was sad yes, but she had moved on with someone else. That someone not being a male but Michelle Taylor, a blond woman who claimed to have worked for the Spanish mafia. They had met at a coffee shop during the day and she said she couldn't deny the sexual tension they both had. It was like I was the only straight person in this friendship. But now, Tyler wanted back in Maddy's life and I was going to do everything to stop that.

"Give me your phone." I snapped and she tossed it to me. I unlocked it and went to text the guy who was currently blowing her up.

Listen man, stop texting my girlfriend or I will find you and beat your fucking ass. You cheated on her with her best friend and she has moved on. Leave her alone or it'll be me and you.

I sent the text off to him and smiled in glee when he stopped texting. That's right motherfuckers, don't fuck with Derek John Giordano. I wasn't the one to mess with. I had a temper that wasn't one to be reckoned with. I also had fighting skills since I took martial arts ever since I was 5.

"Derek, why don't you have a girlfriend? You'll make someone happy." Micah said as plopped on the yoga ball in front of me. "I don't know." While I was straight, I didn't pay attention to any girls. I wanted to get my education and my job before I found someone decent enough to marry.

I had an ex girlfriend who wanted to be involved in a threesome with her brother and I wasn't into that. I've had another girlfriend tried cutting me with knives because I wouldn't have sex with her. I wasn't going to hit her but my mom always told me to never hit a female no matter what. I ain't no woman beater, so all the scars on my arms just stayed there.

I haven't had any good relationships with anyone, probably because my sarcastic comments and smart mouth often got me in a lot of trouble. No girl liked hearing my mouth on a daily basis. It's too bad, I was frustratingly hilarious. I was cool, funny, awesome, a great listener, smart and I was fun to be around.

Well, some people like my company.

"I doubt I'll find someone that likes me enough to put up with me on a daily basis," I chuckled, kicking him in the thigh. "Such a person does not exist." I drawled on and on. I should've felt sad for myself but I oddly felt okay with the fact that I was going to be alone forever. I didn't care whether or not I found someone who loved me for me. There was no one in this world that would be nice enough to listen to me talking.

"I do think you'll find someone twisted enough to fall for you. It'll be someone you won't expect though. Someone whose perverted like you, someone whose sarcastic enough to combat you with your jokes, someone who obviously takes time out of their day to poke at you. Someone whose like you." Maddy said and Micah clapped in agreement. "I agree. I have a feeling that you'll meet that person soon." I raised an eyebrow at him. "The day that happens will be the day pigs fly." I chuckled out.