Capítulo Diecinueve.

Somewhat of a recap chapter. This chapter and next chapter line up with the events of Taron Kiloway. I would've got right into the action but I wanted to prepare you guys.

Torrey DeVitto as Sophia Vega-Grant

~

Married to the Mafia: Capítulo Diecinueve

"Do you remember the 21st night of September," I sang as I whirled around in the arms of Demetrios. The cool air whisked past my shirtless torso and I shivered as I looked down at the small pudge that was forming.

It scared me with how much time was able to form into a month at the quickness and I still haven't told Raymundo that he was going to be a father. Every time I got the chance to open my mouth and tell him, the fear of him leaving me always came into my mind and I kept myself from saying anything.

I know he has questions for my weird cravings and my throwing up at the odd hours of night and my changes of mood during the day. When I'm with him, I'm always happy and then another time, I'm always mad.

But I have questions for him too. He's been acting really suspicious ever since the same day Karina showed up unannounced. It's not just me that notices because his own brother pulled me into the hallway and told me what he was thinking.

"I don't know what's going on with Raymundo," He sighed while running a hand through his hair. "But I know it's nothing good."

I hadn't got the jist of what he was trying to say and I didn't want to because I had no idea of what it could be. I just knew it had something to Karina. The timing was too weird.

"Ba de ya, say do you remember," I continue to sing as Demetrios picked me up by my waist and swung me around. "Ba de ya, dancing in September." I finished, a thought occurring in my mind. While Micah was cutting the fruit, I turned to Demi.

"Hey, what's going on with you and John?" I asked with a smirk on my face. "Nothing." Demetrios rolled his eyes but there was a hint of a smile on his face. "Mhmm." I narrowed my eyes at him and I watched him blush.

I had told him what was going on with me and he took it in stride. He was so cool about it and he even offered to be the godfather of the twins when they first come onto this earth. He truly deserved happiness because he was such a great person.

"WOO!" I screeched as Jason Derulo's 'Talk Dirty to Me' started playing. We immediately got into position, my back to Demetrios's chest and his back to Micah's back. We started dancing, forgetting the worries of life, the stress and the struggles.

I hadn't gone back to Nikari since after she told me I was with children. I know I needed to so she could tell me what to do.

"You guys look like a bunch of idiots."

I jumped about ten feet into the air when Maddy's voice came into my ear. "How long have you been standing there?" I narrowed my eyes at the woman of question who stood in the doorway of the kitchen, inhaling the aromas of the food.

That's right, bitch. I can cook.

"The whole time." She replied while rolling her eyes. My eyes landed on Raymundo, who was staring at me with a look of pure anger on his face. He had seen the compromising position that we were in a few seconds ago. He had no right to be mad and jealous when he was the one hiding things from me.

Let's call it the rage of jealousy.

We all sat down at the kitchen table, watching as Nicola, Ramone and Raymundo's mother made her way and in and sat at the head of the table. I had met her the same time I met India. She was a real sweet lady who didn't deserve what happened to her.