Capítulo Nueve.

Jared Padalecki as John Cavanaugh (where my SPN fans at?)

~

Married to the Mafia: Capítulo Nueve

I hightailed it into the parking deck of the police station. I had nothing on my mind but the immediate need to get to Derek Morgan.

I parked my car and turned it off and got out. I ran all the way to the elevator, sweat dripping down my forehead. I didn't know if my thought was accurate, but as least this was a break in the case if I was right.

"Hey Derek." Someone said to me when I got off the elevator and marched down the hall. I didn't know who it was as I didn't pay any attention to them and kept walking. I must've hurt their feelings whoever it was.

"MORGAN!" I screeched when I saw his incoming figure. He startled and turned my way with a questioning look on his face. I marched down to him, ignoring the confused looks on his partners in command. "What's wrong Derek?" He asked me as I crouched on my knees and panted like I ran for 84 years.

"I-I" I breathed out like I was dying and I clutched my chest in agony. "I think I'm dying." I whispered and Morgan chuckled. "Come on. Let's get you inside of a room." He dragged me down to a vacant room and we went inside. He locked the door and turned off the sound system so no one could hear us.

"What's wrong? You never come to see me." He folded his arms and I sat down in the chair. "Derek," I began and his eyes widened. I would never call him Derek unless it was anything serious. I hated it with a passion to talk to people who had the same name as me.

"I don't think that the person who killed Xiomara is Ramone Vega." I stated and his eyebrows furrowed deeply. "And how did you come to that conclusion?" He asked and I sighed. "I had watched the video from the hidden camera over and over and something about the person on camera pinged me as someone familiar." I blurted out and he held his hand out for the flash drive.

I tossed him the USB and he walked over to the computer that sat on the desk. Turns out, the room was his office. He inserted the drive into a port of his computer and waited for the video to load. "While I'm watching this, just sit there and wait till I'm done." He instructed and I started to daydream.

Even with all this stuff on my mind, it managed to drift off into a world where nothing but the thought of Raymundo Vega insisted. His body, his lips, his hair, his face, his long appendage were the only things that I could think of. Ever since that night, he's been the only thing on my mind. My body subconsciously wanted nothing more to be underneath him one more time but the rational part of me knew that it was just a one time thing.

I knew that it wasn't going to happen again because people like me and people like him don't work out great. Our personalities clash and by the one night that I spent with him, we weren't meant for each other. I was too brash and too much of an asshole for him and his silent yet sexy persona. He was every bit like me and I wasn't used to that.

Maybe that's why it wouldn't work out.

We were too much alike and each relationship needs differences. Without that, the relationship is doomed to fail.

I wasn't going to waste my time on something that isn't meant to be. It was just a night of sex, really great sex. I would never see him again so it was no use in crying over spilled milk. Or spilled cum for that matter. God, I was such a freak.

I hadn't had the slightest clue of what my sexuality is because I was straight but I had freaking anal sex and I liked it a lot. I liked it so much, my asshole was anticipating for more. For now, I was going to call myself bisexual for now because I was still very much attracted to girls. Just not as much anymore.