Capítulo Diez.

David Gandy as the dangerous yet sexy Ramone Vega

~

Married to the Mafia: Capítulo Diez

It amazed me yet frightened me with how easily hours could turn into days and days could turn into weeks and weeks could turn into two months with the quickness. I hadn't heard from Micah since he went and got caught by the one person he shouldn't have. I wanted to go after him and make sure that he was okay but Morgan told me not to.

Something about Micah being able to handle it himself.

Well, how the fuck is he going to be able to handle it himself if he's floating at the bottom of a river? I think not. But Morgan made me swear on my mother that I wouldn't do anything rash. For fuck's sake, I was Derek Giordano. Everything about me was rash. Nonetheless, I promised but that didn't mean I couldn't have someone else do it for me.

I was so stressed between working several jobs and trying to figure out information on Micah's whereabouts. It was eating me alive because I found nothing within the time span that he was found by Ramone and two months later. I needed to know if he was okay because Maddy and I were driving ourselves crazy.

Even his father, Colonel David McKenna was hit too. He fell even more into depression. When we told him what happened and why, he just looked down and said, 'I had a feeling this would happen. You can't tell that boy no.'

I knew he was distraught. After losing his wife whom he loved dearly and to find out that his son was held captive by the mafia, that does things to you.

"Oh my god, shut up Daniela!" I screeched as I threw the mitt at her and she cackled in glee. "You know you enjoyed it." She winked to me and I could tell she was thinking of something perverted. I had told my friends from the restaurant that I worked at, that I finally had sex with someone who wasn't a female.

Daniela James had been the most ecstatic out of all four of us. She was a pretty girl with light brown wavy hair, blue eyes and glasses. She was so perverted that everything that came out of her mouth, was always something nasty. She was so cheerful and she laughed at everything. That meant that she was a happy person. She was just so lazy though. I had to force her to do things or she would never do it herself.

"Stop talking and get to work, guys. I have to make sure that this chicken comes out perfect." Another girl scolded us with her hand on her hip. "Don't worry, Adriana." I winked at her.

Adriana Carlucci was a very attractive girl who had long blonde hair and green eyes. When she wasn't making sure that her food was carved to perfection, she was a funny person and she always took part in laughing contests with Daniela. The only thing that was wrong with her was the fact that she always cried when watching movies. It was as if she felt some type of a way with the characters.

"I feel as if I'm surrounded by idiots."

I turned off the grill and turned to face my short friend. "Joshie, you finally woke up." I beamed sarcastically as he glared at me.

Joshua Michaels was the nicest asshole anyone could meet, if that was a proper way to describe him. He was sarcastic and funny, but he was protective of his friends and he wouldn't hesitate to defend us if anything happened. He was black with a little afro and glasses. I told him not to cut his hair ever but he refused to listen to me.

"Adriana, what are you doing?" I asked as I watched the girl stare at the meal she was preparing. "I have to make sure it comes out the right way." She rolled her eyes. "Continue telling us about the mafia dude." She waved me away and Daniela clapped her hands excitedly.