Capítulo Quince.

Shakira as India-Vega Grant

~

Married to the Mafia: Capítulo Quince

It amazed me just how much hours could turn into days and days could turn into three weeks with the span of nothing. After that mind blowing night, Raymundo has been attached to my hip and he won't let me out of his sight. He refuses to let me do anything unless he's there but I'm not complaining. I actually like having some attention on me.

"Stop hanging all over me, you stupid motherfucker. It's sweltering." I groaned as I shoved Raymundo off of me but he latched right back onto me. "By the way, you look ridiculous in that disguise." I sneered at him.

"SHH!" He shushed me but I kept on going. "Are you trying to be some wannabe Harry Hart?" I snorted as I took in his brown suit and oxfords with his hair hanging all over his face with some glasses on. He looked so fucking hot, not that I would let him know that.

"Acting like a dick won't make yours bigger." He glared at me and I raised a brow. "Oh, is that why your comebacks were failing you last night?" I pretended to wince. "That was the little thing I was feeling?" I whistled as I pursued my lips into a smirk and he threw a box of noodles at me.

"I'd agree with you but then we'd both be wrong." He rolled his eyes and I pushed the cart onto the next aisle. "I'm sorry, what did you say? I have a ear disease called, 'I don't care.'" I stuck my tongue out at him as Demetrios walked in front of the cart with groceries in his hands, dropping them into the cart.

"I can hear you yelling from the other aisles," He smirked, his icy blue eyes clouding over with amusement. "But I find it funny." He chuckled. "You shouldn't," I began, my stomach tumbling over in laughter. "The things he says," I gestured over to Raymundo. "It might lower your IQ."

Raymundo was folding his arms and pouting and I smiled at him to let him know I was joking. I walked over to him and stood on my tippy-toes, leaning up to his ear. "Don't worry. Even if your IQ is low, I'd still ride you any day." I whispered dark and huskily in his ear and I felt him shiver under my touch.

"Let's not have sex in the middle of a store." I heard someone say in a very sassy tone and I knew who exactly it was.

"It isn't like you don't do the same." I raised a brow in remembrance of him trying to suck on Ramone's right hand man's neck in the aisle of the same store we were in. "John Cavanaugh, you horny man." I let out a chuckle and Demetrios turned red.

I don't think he has come to terms with the way that John is cornering him and making his move, because he doesn't say anything about it.

"I can't help it when I have someone as sexy as him in front of me." John whistled and Demetrios snorted. "You sure you aren't talking about a mirror?" He asked in reference to John's cockiness of his appearance. John knew he was attractive and he made sure to point it out every second. "No, I don't." John put a hand on his chest like he was hurt.

I cleared my throat. "Damn, who are you, sexy?" I said in my best impression of John. "Man, I would hit that ass." I winked to finish it off. "Whatever, I'm not that conceited." John rolled his eyes and I smirked.

"Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk by again?" Demetrios sputtered the words John said to him the same day he met him. "Hey, it hurts me that you say that, darlin'." John put his hand up against his chest again while looking down at Demetrios in mock hurt.

"Yeah, dude whatever you say." Demetrios shook his head but John wrapped a arm around his shoulder. "You have no respect for personal space, idiot." Demi turned red and looked away but John wrapped his arms around the slender man. "Oh yes I do. But when it comes to you, Demetrios Lukas Kanzaki, my body just needs to be touching yours." John winked and Demetrios glared at him.