Capítulo Catorce.

(WARNING: sexual content)

I included another collage of Jamie Campbell Bower as Derek Giordano

~

Married to the Mafia: Capítulo Catorce

"What do you mean where do I think I'm going?" I asked, ignoring the hitch in my breath at his tone. "I'm getting my ass out of here." I tried moving away but he caged me against the wall and stabilized his body against mine and I could feel every contour of his hips.

"Uh, no you're not." He leaned forward and hovered his mouth over mine, his breath fanning my lips. "You're staying right where you are." I looked up into his deep brown eyes that were filled with hunger. "Don't you think I deserve a little treat?" He whispered and I gulped a little bit.

"Um, I don't know what you're talking about." I tried pushing him off of me but he captured my wrists in one grip while simultaneously wrapping his other arm around my waist. "You know damn well what I'm talking about." I let out a gasp at the sudden movements, my body started to feel heavy.

"N-no..." I let out a whimper as his breath fanned my neck with his soft kisses. "I know you want me, I can feel it rubbing against me..." My eyes widened as I looked down to see that I was indeed rubbing myself against him. I was hard as hell and my breath was full of want.

"Derek," I could tell he was smirking by the way his lips moved on my neck. I let out a hiss as I fought to get away from him but no struggle. "Do you need me as much as I need you?"

I licked my lips absentmindedly as my anger came through in waves. "The fuck you mean? You have Karina." I snapped, unaware of how my voice came across. He pulled back with a confused expression as well as a smirk.

"Jealous, are we?" He chuckled darkly. "There's no need to be, babe. Karina Carlton isn't the one I desire." He stated matter-of-factly and I looked at him in confusion. "Then who is?" I asked, wondering why he was wasting his time with me if there was someone else he wanted.

"You."

He swooped down and captured my lips with his, me sighing in ecstasy at the warm feeling of his soft lips. His tongue flicked out and caressed my bottom lip asking for entrance as his hand trailed down my body, palming at all the skin he could touch.

I shouldn't be doing this.

"Let me in, babe..." He let out, his breath fanning my lips as I let out a groan. I opened my mouth and his tongue slithered in, tasting my warm cavern. I sucked on his tongue, raising my hand up to touch his soft hair. His tongue fought with mine for dominance but that was something he easily won, not that I would let him know that.

His tongue was so warm and so thick, I was practically moaning. His hand reached up to my hair and yanked my head back, his lips tackling away from mine and latching onto to my neck. His lips felt so good against my skin and I started grinding myself against his thigh.

"Patience, Derek." The way he said my name had my blood going into overdrive and my body fueled up with heat. I let out a small whimper and he chuckled. "This is way different than the Derek I normally see. You're so compliant now, so needy."

I rolled my eyes. "Don't get used to this, asshole." I scoffed as his hands trailed under my shirt and tugged it off. I tossed my shirt somewhere as he let go of my wrists, them immediately flying around his neck.

I definitely shouldn't be doing this. He was a sin, a sin I had no choice but to divulge into his temptations.

I let out a small moan as his hands traveled to the front of my boxers beneath my shorts and started stroking my wetness through the silk and I bucked against his hand. "Only you can drive me this fucking crazy." His deep baritone voice rumbled against my throat and the vibrations made leeway to my core. I released a groan out and started grinding myself against his hand.