Capítulo Seis.

The next chapter will be much better than this one. Partially because it'll be in Raymundo's point of view.

Bradley Cooper as Dean Jamieson

~

Married to the Mafia: Capítulo Séis

"I find it weird how when we went to go look for these clues originally, there was nothing. Then miraculously, all these leads started popping up, leading us to think that the killer is Ramone Vega. But it's weird. Ramone Vega doesn't seem like the kind of person to go back to a crime scene just to plant more clues." I muttered from the side of Micah as I sat deep in thought.

It's too sketchy. It was as if the killer knew we were onto him.

"It very well may be the case," Maddy shrugged. "But who else would have a vendetta against Xiomara? Everyone liked her and wanted to be around her. Why wouldn't he not kill her?"

She was right. It had to be Ramone because I can't think of anyone on this god damn earth that would want to bring harm to Xiomara. Ramone is known for his reputation, to brutally slaughter anyone that came within 600 feet of him just because he could.

But everyone knew that I was also right. When we found all those clues shortly after her murder, they weren't there before the day she died. We didn't go through all those clues at the time because we were still going through suspects.

"I just find it awfully weird."

"Have you guys heard also? Ramone had been suspected of 16 counts of murder since then. What's up with that?" I groaned out loud as Morgan raised his eyebrow.

"Yeah, they came up after Xiomara's death. That's too convenient, if you ask me," He sighed. "And he hasn't been quiet about it either. He's been going after people regardless of the fact that he's the most wanted man."

I grumbled to myself. How were we supposed to figure out if Ramone was the killer if he kills without a thought, but he manages to stay hidden in the shadows? He was too good of a mafia boss, and I knew that fueled Micah's intentions of going after him even more.

"What are you thinking about there Micah? I can see the gears turning in your head." Maddy nudged him in the side, bringing him back to reality.

"I was just thinking about how I came with the plan of going after Ramone. I might put it into action." He muttered and all eyes were on him.

"MICAH! ARE YOU CRAZY?"

"I thought that was just a flux. You're not gonna actually go after him, are you?"

"I'll tell you like I told you before. We already lost Xiomara. I don't need to lose you too." I said sincerely, not wanting to lose him because of something that may not be true. We didn't even know if Ramone was actually the killer.

"Micah, don't do something so stupid. I know you won't let it go, but please don't do this."

"Micah, you're better than this."

"Xiomara wouldn't want you to do this."

All our voices spoke at once, clamoring over each other and I noticed Micah's hand clenching.

"SHUT THE HELL UP!" He screamed in anger. He glared at all of us. "How dare you tell me to let it go?! She was my mother dammit." He snarled at Maddy who jumped back in hurt. Then he turned to Morgan who was staring wide eyed. "How dare you tell me what my mother would want? She is DEAD and you didn't even know her!" He glared at him with all the anger he could muster before wheeling around to me.