Capítulo Tres.

Dylan O'Brien as Micah McKenna

~

Married to the Mafia: Capítulo Tres

"You sick, sick son of a bitch."

I glared at Micah as we made our way inside of Toxic, the club that had just opened up. "When we get back home, I'm slicing off your limbs and then I'm going to feed them to the dog." I hissed and Micah chuckled. "Why so mad, Derek?" He winked at me. "You look nice."

His definition of nice was nowhere near what I thought it was. Turns out, he had bought me some clothing for tonight and I was enraged with fury when he demanded that I put them on. I had on black combat boots with leather shorts that were mid-thigh with a red mesh t-shirt that you could see my body through.

"What was the point of this?!" I questioned, fighting the urge to run an hand through my hair which was pulled back into a ponytail. "Because you look beautiful." Maddy grinned at me and I started brooding. These assholes thought it was nice to make fun of my displeasure.

"Here we are," Micah smiled as we took a seat at a booth by the bar, ma bartender handing us drinks. Mine was the Orgasm Martini on the rocks. I took a sip of it and hummed at the flavor. "Let me taste yours!" Micah slid his straw in my cup and slurped happily. "Damn, that's good." He chuckled and I smirked. "It really does live up to its name, eh?" I winked at him and he turned red.

"See any guys you like, Derek?" Maddy looked around and I shook my head, observing every dude in this club. "No, I don't see any that fit up to my tastes." I said with an affirmative nod and she rolled her eyes. The music was pumping in my ears and the lights were flashing all over. Girls were grinding up against men, their skirts ridden up.

"What about him?"

Micah pointed a finger at someone sitting all the way in the back and I followed his line of vision. When I made eye contact with the person he was referring to, my eyes widened.

"Motherfucker, are you crazy?!"

He looked at me in confusion and I sighed. I would've said the man was decent, had I not have recognized him. The man sitting in the back, wearing a tailored black suit and his long black hair flowing down his face. His brown eyes were pressed on me in a calculating gaze and I fought the urge to flip him off.

Who was the man? Oh, he was Raymundo Vega, second head of the Spanish mafia alongside his brother, Ramone Vega. They were both men you didn't want to come within 600 feet because they were so evil. Everyone in the world feared them. They don't ever want to become captive to either of them because they are insane. They are known for what they do when you cross them.

...well that's what everyone says.

He just looked creepy to me. I didn't care for rumors like everyone else did. If he was apart of the mafia, cool. Just keep that shit out of my way or I'll have to fuck shit up.

"Pick someone else. I'm going to the bathroom right quick." I stated and they nodded to me. I hadn't noticed that the bathroom was to the back where Raymundo was sitting. He looked so creepy sitting by himself, just staring. I made my way through the crowd of people until I was near his table. He kept his eyes on me and I could feel them roaming every inch of my body.

Damn Micah to hell for making me wear this outfit.

I didn't say anything to him but I kept walking in the direction of the bathroom so I could wash my face with water. When I reached the bathroom, there was no one in there and I let out a happy sigh. I walked over to the sink and turned it on, flushing my face with cold water. I heard the door open and close with the flick of a lock.