Epilogue.

You have bewitched me, body and soul and I love, love you for it.

~

Married to the Mafia: Epilogue

"You're going to make me cry."

I heard sniffles coming from the doorway as I fixed my tie. "Why? It'll be you soon, don't worry." I winked playfully at him and he rolled his eyes. "That's not why I'm crying." He walked into the room, his hazel eyes running with tears.

"Two years ago, you had told me that you no longer believed in love. You no longer wanted to do anything with love," He smirked. "Now look at you, a man whose about to marry his lover. If anything, I'd say you come a long way. You're happy and you're in love. It makes me happy." Micah said as he pulled me into a hug.

"Thanks." I sniffed sincerely through my tears as I grasped his body. "Now, no crying. Save that for the groom." I heard my mother's playful voice long before I saw her. We jerked our heads back and looked at her, her white dress blending it with the color of the room and the royal blue flower on her hip offsetting it.

She was beautiful.

"Mom, you look gorgeous." I let out a sob and coveted my mouth with my hand as a stray piece of my hair fell into my face. "No, you look beautiful." She gestured to my royal blue suit with a white flower in the pocket. My hair was pushed back, the curls straying out around my head and there was a piece of hair in my face but it wouldn't budge so I left it there. "Your eyes really pop. Raymundo won't know what hit him." She smiled softly, and I knew she wanted to cry.

"I'm proud of you, baby." She grinned at me before she walked out of the room. "Let's go." Micah grabbed my hand. "I have to go walk down the aisle before you. Your dad's waiting." He squeezed my hand before letting it go, walking out of the room.

Today was my big day.

Today was the day I would tie the knot with the man I love.

I took one look into the mirror, satisfied with my appearance and I walked out, ready to meet with my father. "It's your big day, son." Alezander said with a fond look on his face when I walked up to him. "You must know a lot of people. It's packed in there." He held his arm out for me, my heart lurching in my chest.

It was going to happen.

We waited as Xiomara, the flower girl, started to walk in, sprinkling pretty little flowers everywhere. My god, she was beautiful in her dress.

"Are you crying, dad?" I peered into my father's face. "No, son. I'm just really happy I got the chance to be here. You know, I don't care if you're gay or if you're a one-footed alien. You're my son and I love you." He smiled softly. "You are truly a Giordano." He pulled on my arm and I grinned. "I don't know if I can say the same for you, Alezander Giordano." I teased, looking outside.

The birds were chirping in the warm sun as the beams radiated through the windows, the sign of a perfect day.

"Are you ready?" I brought my attention back to my father and the two men that were waiting to open the doors for us motioned for us to ahead when they opened the door and I nodded, taking in deep breaths.

This was it.

As the two men opened the doors and I could see everyone standing up, facing us, the sound of music drifting through my ears, and I took a step forward.

You've got that smile that only heaven can make. I pray to god everyday that you keep that smile. Yeah, you are my dream and there's not a thing I won't do. I'll give my life up for you cause you are my dream.