$1

- one

i'm an escort, not a prostitute. there is a difference. while prostitution is illegal, they get paid strictly to have sex. however, i find my wallet get fatter each time to simply go on a date with a rich guy, or a sugar daddy. the way escorting and prostitution meet, however, is that at the end of the date, they always beg for it. they always want it.

so, in other words, i'm a classy slut. i dress nicely for the date, but once nighttime comes, that dress is on the floor, along with my worries, because my job is completely legal.

alongside the fact that i get paid very well for a twenty-four year old, i do end up meeting some nice guys. not the type that i'd call the next day, but they're nice.

one of the most interesting i've met was a twenty-one year old, extremely wealthy guy who offered a crazy amount of money just to escort me to an extremely classy party, right out by the han river. but, of course, i knew that wouldn't be the only thing, because it's always like that. for the money he was offering, i had to make sure i was extra when we get it dirty.

but this guy was weird.

-

manager:
jinah, there's a spot for being a man named oh sehun's escort. he lives in a large house, and he is offering 10,000,000 ₩ for someone to go out with him to a formal party by the han river. are you interested?

me:
WOAH THAT'S A LOT OF MONEY FHGDVBHSJNK

me:
FUCK YES GIVE ME HIS NUMBER BOI

manager:
perfect! his number is: 010-0078-6439. good luck, and have fun!

me:
duh why wouldn't i have fun with 10,000,000 ₩