$19

-nineteen

thankfully, the shower i took afterwards was warm, unlike the pool and the air's temperature. although it was four in the morning, i was still not tired. and after seeing sehun's lights still on, i concluded that he wasn't either.

softly, i knocked on his door. "sehun?"

"come in!" he called.

"are you naked?" i asked as i slowly opened the door.

"no," sehun said, to which i opened my eyes and saw him sitting comfortably on his bed with his laptop, wearing grey pajama pants and a black tee. "do you want me to be?"

"no!" i barked. i dragged my feet into his bedroom, which was shown to me earlier when i had first arrived. "i can't sleep, so can we chill?"

"sure." sehun then took a moment to scan my clothing. "cute alien pajamas." he chuckled as he scooted to the left of his bed, leaving an empty space beside him. he patted the empty space, signaling me to sit down.

i proceeded to do so and released a breath. "what are you doing?"

"playing sims 4," sehun answered.

i rolled my eyes. "of course."

sehun turned to look at me. "wanna create a sims family?" sehun asked with a small smile on his face.

"sure!" i cheered. "don't make me ugly, though."

sehun stifled a chuckle. "why would i make the character ugly if it's you?"

the corners of my lips tugged upwards uncontrollably at sehun's words. "okay, then let's make a pretty im jinah. or should i say sim jinah."

"no," sehun said abruptly to which i tilted my head in confusion. "your surname is trippy. you're oh jinah now."

oh jinah? i knew it was a joke, but i couldn't help but find it super adorable. it had a ring to it.

after i agreed to it, we began creating our characters. i let him customize my character and he let me customize his character. in the end, it did resemble us. i was afraid he'd make me ugly or maybe he'd make my character look more like his ideal type rather than me. but i was surprised.

doing what i was doing with sehun made me feel like he and i were a cheesy high school couple. i enjoyed it.

later, it was time to create the children. the products of oh sehun and oh jinah.

"let's have two," sehun suggested. "what should be their names?"

i didn't even have to think about it. "cool and good."

"perfect." sehun clicked his tongue and began to type in the names of the children which i suggested.

shortly after, i began to feel sleepy. i wasn't up for sleeping in sehun's bedroom, so i lazily got up after giving him a goodnight hug-our first hug- and went to my room. and that was the end of day one at busan. i liked it. i liked busan, i liked the house, i liked sehun.

it was cool and good, and i was more than ready for day two.