$26

- twenty six

i had two days left in busan before i went back to my home in seoul, meaning i had two days left before i could only then see my boyfriend through facetime and pictures. i wanted to use up the remaining time wisely, not just sitting and watching movies that we've both probably seen more than five times (though grease never gets old).

vivi was still with us, and sehun warned me that i was "absolutely not allowed to leave vivi home alone." that crossed out the idea of going out together somewhere. i didn't mind; the weather wasn't at its best anyways.

it'd be dumb to just have sex, too. no explanation needed.

as i brainstormed for more ideas, sehun caressed vivi until the dog fell asleep beside me on the couch, laying on sehun's lap. the television was on, but neither of us were really watching it.

"sehun," i called softly, causing him to immediately avert his attention from vivi to me. "i'm going back to seoul in two days."

based on sehun's facial expression and my own common sense, i could tell he wasn't very happy about it. "damn, really? is there no way you can stay longer? you don't really have a job anymore so there's nothing rushing you to go back, right?"

"but i have my friends and my family there," i explained.

"oh, you're right." sehun nodded his head understandingly. "wait!"

"what?"

"do you think we'd ever live together?"

i was slightly shocked at the sudden question, but at the same time, i expected the question sooner or later. "of course!" i chirped. "but not now, since we just got together. it's not that i doubt this relationship, but it's never a good idea to rush into things, you know? it takes away the excitement and anticipation for more things to come, if that makes sense."

"i get you. i kinda agree, t-" he furrowed his brows. "did you fart?"

"no..." i immediately looked at vivi. sehun followed my eyes until landing on vivi as well.

"ugh! he always does this!"

the stench finally hit me, and instead of pinching my nose, i laughed because i'm just that immature. the smell went away quickly, and once it did, i asked him, "speaking of living together and vivi, how come vivi doesn't live with you?"

"he used to, when i first moved in. but the house was too big and he kept getting lost, so i let my mom take him. he visits often, though, which is good." he smiled. probably at the thought of his precious dog. "he still sometimes gets lost when he visits, but i tend to spend extra time with him while he's here."

"oh, i see," i said. "i used to have a dog when i still lived with my parents, but he was killed. ever since, i haven't wanted a dog in fear of losing it the same way again."

"aw, don't be like that! think of it as a lesson. whatever your or anyone else did to have your dog get killed, now you know not to do that. that's how we learn. it's the same with break-ups, too. if you break up with a lover or even a close friend, now you know what you should do better or what you should look for better."

i was amazed at his philosophy. "wow. i'm older than you but you seem to know way more."

"we're just smart in two different things. you're smart when it comes to medicine, and i'm smart when it comes to this, i guess." he shrugged, but his smile didn't leave his face. i was glad that he seemed just as happy talking to me as i was talking to him.

"i'm smart when it comes to relationships as well." i winked. "that's why i picked you, the perfect guy."

"and i picked the perfect girl." he leaned over, carefully to not wake vivi up, and planted a small peck on my forehead, causing me to grin up at him.

"i guess we're the perfect couple."

"no, we're not."

i furrowed my brows. "huh?"

"we're the cool and good couple."

i couldn't help but laugh. no matter how serious we get, or how cute we get, the memes will never die. "true."

-
a/n; this chapter wasnt rly funny but i just needed to get smth out the way omg the upcoming chapters shall be funnier since i kinda cleared everything up!!

fun with vernons cousin raviyeoli