$24

- twenty four

"wake up, ugly," were the words i heard first thing in the morning of day three in busan. of course, it was sehun's voice which greeted me so rudely as he laid beside me in his bed and his arms remained wrapped around me, just like how they were when he and i fell asleep the night before after the satisfying celebration of our confessions.

i waited for myself to fully awaken before saying anything to avoid mumbling any incoherent words. once my eyes fluttered open, i turned to the opposite side in order to face sehun, who was smiling. he looked childish, but i couldn't help but do the same.

"we did the fiki fiki," he giggly stated all of a sudden.

i chuckled. "i'm aware. i was there."

"woah, that rhymed!"

i rolled my eyes at his immaturity. how could he have turned into such a child the morning after literally showing no mercy on me?

he reached over me, his bare chest briefly brushing against mine, to grab his phone on the night table to check the time.

"oh, fuck! vivi's coming in an hour!" he panicked. i was unsure of who vivi was, but based on his facial expression, he seemed like a mix of both excited and worried. i figured he was worried because of the short amount of time before this 'vivi' arrived.

"who's vivi?" i raised a brow.

"my precious dog," he answered to which i nodded understandingly. "i'm gonna go shower now to get rid of the smell of your... yeah. you know."

"pussy."

"yeah."

i sat up on the bed after sehun did. i made sure to cover up my chest and everything below that with the bedsheets. i knew he had already done more than just seeing my body, but i did it just to avoid last night's actions repeating itself at such an hour. "anyways, um," i began. "i'd get up to do the same but i'm honestly really sore. like, everywhere."

"even better," sehun said before the corners of his lips tugged upwards. it wasn't a childish smile like the usual. it was more of a proud smirk. "but vivi is very friendly so i suggest you deal with it since he'll most likely want to play with you. but first, go shower as well. my mother is coming to drop vivi off, and she'll know we did stuff if you greet her smelling like you know what."

"pussy," i repeated.

"whatever."

"why are you so awkward saying it now?" i asked. "you literally said it so many times last night. you were like, fuck, jinah, your pus-"

"enough!"

i let out a sharp laugh. "okay, whatever. just go take a shower. i will, too. see you later, ugly."

"deuces."

-

i thought it was the morning, but turns out, it was 2PM, so i couldn't really consider what we ate 'breakfast' or 'lunch.'

shortly after we ate some leftover fried chicken, a knock on the door was heard.

"vivi!" sehun cheered happily as he rushed to unlock and open the door. i followed behind him to greet his mother, who stood with vivi in her arms.

for it to be sehun's dog, i expected a larger dog or maybe a corgi. but vivi was just a bichon frise. he was small and looked like a fluffball.