Chapter 1

I sit in the swivel chair, my feet hanging off the tall chair, i see myself in my reflection glaring back at me with a emotionless smile. i'm a singer and actress on stage but ] its like i'm a completely different person off stage. The girl who's doing my hair steps back "done" she says as she gives one last spray to my hair, my hair was in 2 long (H/C) pony tails.

I had a long (F/C) skirt on with a long split on the side, a (2nd F/C) crop top on with a dark (F/C) cloak over my back that dropped just to my ankles. i wore short  white wedged heeled boots with my outfit, i walk over to my mirror "do you like it miss (Pop star/N)?" asked my manager, my manger was like a brother/dad to me. i was abused as a child, when the police arrested my parents they didn't know what to do with me but the commander of the squad seemed to like me (in a non creepy way) and chose to adopt me.

But ever since that day i've beed emotionless, like a robot, he taught me to fight and act and soon i became an undercover agent for the government. as my secret identity as (pop star/N) the international pop star i've been more than a little busy with concerts and other cover deals.

His name is agent Harthrone but his real name is Ben. in the government they call me whisper because i'm so quiet but i'm very sneaky and skilled in more ways than one. i can kill and act  but my role as trainee assassin has been moved up to 'assistant assassination trainer' for Ben but frankly all i want to do is go to school and make friends but with my ability, back storey and uncanny actions they have forbidden me to join  a school that has real kid who have and i quote 'a real chance in seceding in life and can become successful'.

I nodded yes to Ben and walk away "you ready?" Ben asked putting his hand on my shoulder, i once again nodded yes and he nodded back. i let out a hot sigh and stood up stair, i put a plastic smile on  my face and skipped onto stage, my microphone in hand and my skirt and hair bouncing behind me, i stood in the middle of the stage as the crowd cheered, i scanned the audience.

"hello Tokyo!~" i chimed in a  cute girly voice, as i made a peace sign with my hand and pushed it against my face, kicking my right foot up in the air. the crowd cheered as i went back to talk "now today i will be singing my latest song 'lost in your eyes'!" i said with a fake smile. The crowd cheered once again but it didn't mean squat to me i just kept up the act its not like i need any friends...

I start to sing the acoustic version of a acoustic guitar and piano played in the background. i don't write my songs because all the songs i write people say there 'too morbid' or 'not what people like now a days' so i follow their divisions not like i have a choice.

Once the concert is done i skip of the stage on the right, i stopped skipping as soon as i get back stage i went back to having a strait emotionless face. "you did well (Y/N)" said a voice from my left, i looked to the person and it was Ben i nodded and went to my dressing room, i put on my (F/C) hoodie and ripped grey jeans, with my red converts and hair ready i walk to the car with Ben.