Chapter 24

His warm hand placed under your chin, you could feel his heated breath near your face, your eyes met. His cider eyes gazed into your (E/C) eyes, though the room was dark the sunlight from the window gave enough light to show his slightly blushing cheeks.

His face drifted closer to your second by second, suddenly you hear a click. You both look at the window were KoroSensei had a camera and his face was painted pink.

"NUFFH!~" he laughed "GIVE THAT CAMERA!" we shouted getting up and pouncing at him, he flew away "OH hell no!" you yelled you flipped up to the top of the roof and leapt up to reach him. you grabbed his tentacle he looked at you in shock, you grabbed the camera and threw it down to Karma who catch it from the ground, he stuffed the Camera into his bag.

"you're dead" I growled at KoroSensei "tell anyone about what happened and I'll have no hesitation to kill you as slowly and painfully that my abilities can get me," you said to him as you held his collar. You backflipped off him speeding through the air, you hair gliding down. you landed on the ground perfectly.

"HELLO E CLASS" you yelled with open arms "I'M IN A REALY PISSED OFF MOOD RIGHT NOW SO TEST ME!" I yelled the class came up to me "yours awesome!" they cried, your anger soon drifted away after 5 minutes of compliments from the class.

You gave an autograph to everyone and as soon as you knew it the day was gone. You walked down the hill, your 2 bags slung over your bags, you humbled a song to yourself as you pranced across the forest floor.

"(Y/N) wait up!" called a voice from behind you, you spun around and saw him. His Crimson red hair and bronze eyes, his perfect figure and sharpened teeth. You blushed as he stood next to you.

"hey, Karama" you mumbled looking to the ground. He grabbed your hand causing you to blush even more "come with me" he said sternly, you nodded yes and he dragged you away.

He took you to a small area, filled with plants and cold peaceful air. "do you remember this place" he said not facing you "it's where we first met" he said, you remembered that day. When you wanted to ditch assembly and you came here, you hung out with Karma after a small battle with him.

He pulled you into his chest by the hand "let's resume our little, conversation" he said looking down at you. he was so much taller than you. even in your heels you would only jut made it to his size.

You looked away from his gaze and stepped back "I have to go home, Ben would get worried if I don't get home soon" I explained starting to walk away "your such a mess" Karma said walking with you "tell me something I don't know" you sighed, he grabbed you by the hand "what about I love you?" questioned Karma.

A blush rose on your cheeks as you slapped away your hand from his grip "B-Baka" you cried as you speed-walked away.

"let me walk you home," he said walking with me "F-fine" you sighed, he walked you home, occasionally your hands would touch and you'd quickly shuffle them away as Karma smirked at you with his devilish smirk he always pulls you in with 'what's wrong with me!? I've never felt this way before' you thought to yourself.