Chapter 3

"you ready?" asked Ben as we get out the car, ahead of us was a large hill almost mountain like, i nodded yes and we readied ourselves, it would take about 2 hours to hike up the hill but for us it would take about 10 minuets max even with me at a disadvantage by me having a skirt i could still make it.

we ready ourselves and started to run, though trees up rocks over fallen trees and jumping high and skidding low but eventually we made it without a drip of sweat on us, a small house like cabin stood in the middle of the hill top. 

we walked over to it, we found a classroom and peaked inside, my small eyes darting through the room "who will you be?" Ben asked, "Well i'm (Y/N) of course, i fun and bubbly mess of a girl" i acted, with a smile and a country/english accent "very good" he said patting me on the head lightly. "we have a new student today class" said the teacher, i heard load chatter once he said that.

"what do they look like?" asked one "IS IT A GIRL!?" cried a boy "hush class, instead of me explaining who she is let her explain" he said, i poked my head in and smiled "good luck" i hear Ben say, i gallop to Koro-sensie's side and smile, the class looked shocked as i stood there not bothered by the massive alien man beside me "good 'mornin class, ma names (Y/N) and i'll be your new class mate!" i cheered with a smile.

even loader chatter appeared after i stopped "tell us about your self miss (L/N)" he said "well, i like singing, and i can act a little, and i um...." i paused "i-i really don't have much about me so" i stopped "and i'm ben" said Ben stepping into the room with a smirk "i'm (Y/N)'s guardian/brother/dad so if any of you think about touching her you'll have me to deal with" he said slinging his arm over my shoulder. he was tall and strong like really strong. 

all the boys shrunk down into their chairs as the girls laughed, "Koro-senie here are those p-" a man with brown hair and eyes walked into the room with wide eyes, "Mr Hawthorn?" he questioned, we looked at him "uncle karasuma!" i cried running over to him and slinging my arms over his neck, he pick me up by the waist and twirled me around the room.

The class looked at me in shock as i smiled, he was the only one to make me smile for real. "hello missy, what are you doing here?" he asked "secret mission" i whispered into his ear "oh" he whispered back "Mr karasuma! is (Y/N) your relative?" asked a girl in the class "no no she's just an acquaintance of mine who i knew since she was little" he explained.

after Ben left I went to my seat at the back of the classroom, Koro-sensie started to write on the board. 'Music' was the tile in big bold letters in the middle "now heres some impossible trivia" he said, the howl class grumbled while  I sat excited in my seat.

"Now, Who appeared on the cover of Seventeen magazine before selling over 11 million copies of her debut album?" he said, the howl class stayed quiet, but i shot my hand up into the air like a bullet "yes miss (L/N)?" he said surprised "Whitney Houston" i said simply, he looked at me shocked, his face went orange with a red circle on it. "correct!" he said writing the answer on the black board, the class stared at me as a little blush appeared my cheeks "what?" i mumbled.