Chapter 15

(Y/N) pointed the knife at the one sided window "I can hear your breathing E class" she said calmly but with a sense of pissed-off-ness.

"welp I guess she figured you guys out then" smirked Chio, he pressed a small blue button which raised the glass showing E class in shock "Knew it," she said walking up to them "I was hoping you guys wouldn't find me," She said slightly smirking disappointingly.

"(Y/N) HOW, how do you do half of the things you do!" cried Nagisa. "well that folder there explains it all" she explained pointing the knife at the folder which Nagisa held in his arms.

"it's my profile, backstory, abilities and training schedule" Smile (Y/N). He flipped through the pages to her back storey.

It listed the medications her parents put in her, lots of them were untested and could have a deadly effect. The effect of using these on a small child granted her this ability some were just from her training but some traits like not feeling pain like a normal human were caused because of chemical X8.

"now you know me, I train here every day since I was 3," she said leaning of the frame of the window "this is where I spent my childhood," she said as the class looked all around the room.

"a child should never grow up in a place like this" mumble Kayano "it's better than dying on the street" (Y/N) mumbled back.

She held her head high and smiled "just because you now know how I lived don't sympathise with me, I'm just warming up" she said with a demonic stare that could kill.

Karma's POV

This girl is crazy, her life is so unexpected, she came into this class as a girl cute girl that did grasp my attention but now I think I have a new shiny plaything.

I found myself smirking to myself in the back of the crowd.

Soon we all left "that's amazing" said Hinano "yeah but I mean....the training she has to do, the pain she's endured how could you live with that?" sighed Justice "you can't" I said "she probably felt lonely and forgotten for most of her life" I said with my hands in my coat pocket.

"so you found out about (Y/N)'s secret huh?" said Karasuma walking up to the group "you knew?!" cried the class "yes, in fact, I was the one who trained her for most of her life, that's how I know her" he explained, the class looked at him in shock.

We all left the Campus, all of us feeling bad for (Y/N) but not me, I wanted to unleash her power and be able to control it, I have plans for her not in a creepy way.... I guess...

~Next Day~

(Y/N)'s POV

I'm sitting on the coach, in my sweatpants and sports bra, I had a day off from training and it was Saturday so I was just relaxing in my house, I just sit there playing (Favourite video game) on my (Console/laptop).

Suddenly the door bell rings, I look at the door. I grab a knife and run to the door, placing my back to the door "who is it?" I questioned "Karma Akabane," said the voice. I unlocked the door but before I see the person I raise the knife to their throat.

I look at the character, his crimson red hair sat on his face lightly, his golden eyes looking at me with shock. he was much taller than me but I could still take him down.

"Oh, it is you" I smirked putting down the knife "why are you here?" I asked leaning on the door frame "come to see you of course" he smirked back. "(Y/N), who is it?" called Ben from the Kitchen "a friend!" I called back "Who?" "Karma!" I yelled "Fine let him in" he yelled.Chapter 13