Chapter 34

It was Next week, "OK so we need to pack" (Y/N) smiled, "Do you want to make it into a contest?" She smirked, Karma smirked back at her "What kind of contest?" He questioned. She lay the slip of paper explaining what they will need to bring on the trip "The person with all the things first wins" She smirked, Karma smirked "That sounds fun" He said.

"1," She said "2," Karma said "3!" they both said together, they dashed into the clothing room. Karma came out in mostly red clothing, and (Y/N) came out in a verity of clothing. She raced down the hall and grabbed all her soups and other items.

In about 4 minutes she was done while Karma still looking for some things. "Fine you win" he sighed. She grabbed his sheet for paper, he had crossed about 4 things off the list and still had about 6 to go. She walked to the cabinmate behind him and threw him most of the things, he looked at her and thanked her.

"What else do you need?" She asked looking over Karma's shoulder, Karma could feel her breath heavily beat onto his neck. "Um... just my swimmers and toiletries," He said, she nodded and went down the hall to get his soup and things.

While she was gone, Karma was stunned, he reached to his neck and felt the area she had breathed on him... he didn't want to admit it but... he was developing a crush on (Y/N) ... The most deadly assassin in the country—NO! The world! And he was falling in love with her.

His heart aches, he had never experienced this kind of love before, his parents would always leave to different counties and on the rare occasion that they took him with them they wouldn't even notice he was there.

It was like he had just realised who she was, she was kind but mysterious, she was a rebel but has the biggest heart he had ever seen. She was a singer... a bloody good one too! She was one of the top 3 popular singers in the world! She's just a god to everyone but to him, she was more...

He wanted to care for her like she was his sister but had more love for her than a brother should have. "Ok! So I got all the items, your conditioner and shampoo, Ps: you have a horrible taste in shampoo. I have 3 different soups you could use! Pick!" she exclaimed placing the soups in a line.

One was a light blue one, "This one is a blueberry" she said, he sniffed it and shook his head. "This one is mint," she said pointing to a light green soup when he smelt it stung his nose. He quickly placed it down, "This one is the one I use! It's Honey, Strawberry and pineapple!" she exclaimed, he smelt it and it was wonderful. When they were sleeping, he could smell this but he never knew what it was until now. He picked that one and placed it into the bag. They were then ready to go to the camp but as they were leaving the house "Um Karma..." (Y/N) spoke, "Yeah?" he questioned.

She pointed to his clothes and her clothes and they realised they were still in their sleeping wear, they laughed and went back upstairs to get dressed, Karma waited outside (Y/N)'s changing room. "Ok! Let's take the motorbike!" she exclaimed running out the changing room. Karma didn't have the chance to see her or object to her decision.

He chased after her, she dashed into the garage and pulled out 2 motorbikes. She tossed a helmet and they clipped them on. They drove off down the street towards the classroom, they had their suitcases trailing behind them. Karma looked over to see (Y/N) standing on her bike, hands on the handles and back straight. She slowly took her hands off the hand bars as they reached a large hill leading down to the bottom of the school.

"What are you doing?!" Karma cried looking at her "This!" she exclaimed, using her foot she made the motorbike rev and she went flying down the hill. She unlatched the hook to her suitcase and it went faster down the hill.

Karma swerved after her down the hill, it was going faster and faster until she was a meter away from the gate, she kicked off the bike and it went sideways into an old mattress which was propped up next to the dumpster. She smirked as she picked up her roller bag and went on like it was nothing.